• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

She smiled. "Okay your choice. " She liked the rain, she kept the rain going as it now started snowing. She laughed making the wind pick up a bit, not really controlling it all that much.
He knew she liked to let magic run wild. He let her be. He could step in if things really got too out of control.

"Juni? She has been running errands all day. We been tightening security cause of the mole so she has been a big help with it" Apollo said. Hunter frowned. "Where is she." He thought for a minute. "She said she was going to Janus's office."
Tyson looks at Hunter. "We gotta get there first."

He knew she liked to let magic run wild. He let her be. He could step in if things really got too out of control.
Misty just smiled, feeling really relaxed. It's been awhile since she done this. The rain started to pour heavier and the wind picked up. She made a small cloud and stood up on it. She was going to go storm surfing. There was a sudden flash of lightning.

"Are you sure she's on her way back here?" Tyson asked. "We can ambush her if she is, but we'll have to be quick or else she'll just use those keys and try to slip away."
"Yeah I asked her if she could get me a few files. She texted me before you showed up saying she has to do something them she will come back. " he answered.

Misty just smiled, feeling really relaxed. It's been awhile since she done this. The rain started to pour heavier and the wind picked up. She made a small cloud and stood up on it. She was going to go storm surfing. There was a sudden flash of lightning.
He jumped. "Did you do that?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back