• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

It was someone he never saw before. Hunter looked at him. " you look familiar too.. wait..the ones that took me were asking about shipments.. " Maddy moved the injuried ninja over to the one by Tyson. "You guys are after us because of the past shipments.." "your family destroyed many families! You deserve to die." One of them said. Maddy took out her phone and started calling someone.
"Who you calling?" Tyson asked. "And what past shipments? What got shipped?"

"I'm sorry, did you just say 'who'?" He asked.
"I'm sure I told you, in the past my family got more troops in our group by taking kids they thought had potential.." hunter said. Maddy sighs. "I was always against it by the way" Allyson had answered the phone. "Hey Allyson can you give me the names of a few people. You can.. good" she had the screen of her phone face the two and waits.

He started firing aiming at her head.
The husk soon flinchs from being hit in the head and laughs "That won't work..." she before she looks at Folter "Time to use your own creations against you." she said as a iron maiden appears and opens. Alice and Mr. Rabbit soon step out of the iron maiden causing Folter to freeze as she doesn't want to hurt the two beings that she made until a dark red bolt of lightning strikes the husk as Alice sighs "Ya know Mistress Folter. I was getting real sick of this imposter bossing us around when you had to escape." Alice said as the Mr. Rabbit force close the Iron maiden to prevent golems from the pocket dimension from entering. Folter looked at Atlas while the husk is staggered "Finish her!" she yelled with tears of relief.
Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

"I'm sure I told you, in the past my family got more troops in our group by taking kids they thought had potential.." hunter said. Maddy sighs. "I was always against it by the way" Allyson had answered the phone. "Hey Allyson can you give me the names of a few people. You can.. good" she had the screen of her phone face the two and waits.
"I see..." Tyson said.

hunter sighed .

Adam just stayed in the cell.
"Hunter," He said. "We need to talk."

It was a while more yet before everyone was in front of his cell again. "Alright." Medic said. "I hope you two rot in hell." He said as Peater threw him into a cell before releasing the altered symbiote into Adam's cell.

"Hunter," He said. "We need to talk."

It was a while more yet before everyone was in front of his cell again. "Alright." Medic said. "I hope you two rot in hell." He said as Peater threw him into a cell before releasing the altered symbiote into Adam's cell.
"Sure let's talk " hunter said

"If I had a nickle, someone said that to me" nyx smirked. Adam backs away as the symbiote got thrown in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back