• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"You and your buddies have a lot of explaining to do." Tyson said.

Allustra tries to chase down the other ninja.
"They have explaining to do! They are murders!" He shouted trying to get free. " Well they aren't wrong." Hunter said walking over

The two look at each other before one put thier hand on the others shoulder and teleported away. Maddy growled at the injuried ninja, she elbowed him before sweeping under his feet.

the ent grabbed a golem and sprayed it with a mist, causing it to slowly deteriorate before it was crushed into a small sphere
The husk growls as she jumps but soon gets stopped as Folter cuts one of her hands off and screams "Y-YOU PEST!" She yelled as she glared at Folter as Folter smiled "Atlas now!" Folter said.

Drumonkey Drumonkey

by the time Haka would return to the warehouse, he would see that the inside was changed to a more livable space where 239 was sitting in front of a theater sized screen watching an old cartoon where 5 kids with magic rings created a hero that protected the planet.

(kudos if you know the cartoon, and if you do how old does it make you feel? Lol)

"medic, what do you know about Symbiotes" Nyx asked as they exit the shadows, leaving Adam in the cell and ending up in thier hideout.
"Only what I've learned from the sample provided by the real Venom." He said. "You saying I'm not real?" Spider-Venom asked. "No I'm saying your inferior to the Venom I know. A lethal protector. You're just pathetic." He insulted Peater. Peater held himself back from smacking Medic. (Will Nyx?)

"Only what I've learned from the sample provided by the real Venom." He said. "You saying I'm not real?" Spider-Venom asked. "No I'm saying your inferior to the Venom I know. A lethal protector. You're just pathetic." He insulted Peater. Peater held himself back from smacking Medic. (Will Nyx?)
Nyx smacked him. "You are in no place to speak to him like that. " She made a small shadow orb in her hand. "Do we have to remind you what we did to our world. "

"What do you want?" He asked.
"We want you to help us create Symbiotes from Peater's suit that we can control. You can chose to help or if you don't I'm not afraid to kill this world's Venus, your patient." She smirked making the shadow orb vanish. "Wouldn't be the first time a Maddy killed her."

"We want you to help us create Symbiotes from Peater's suit that we can control. You can chose to help or if you don't I'm not afraid to kill this world's Venus, your patient." She smirked making the shadow orb vanish. "Wouldn't be the first time a Maddy killed her."
He looked at them. "Fine."

Drumonkey Drumonkey

by the time Haka would return to the warehouse, he would see that the inside was changed to a more livable space where 239 was sitting in front of a theater sized screen watching an old cartoon where 5 kids with magic rings created a hero that protected the planet.

(kudos if you know the cartoon, and if you do how old does it make you feel? Lol)
The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth Haka made it back to the base after making sure the mission went off with a hitch and collecting the rest of the payment only to stop when he walked in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back