What's new
  • This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Superheros and Villains

Drumonkey

Paragon of Dreams
"Uh... I didn't think I'd... Okay..." He said. "I wasn't expecting to... Hurt anyone."
Haka tilted his head "then don't hurt anyone jeez anyways I was expecting you to get the money for us and get out." Haka pulled out a deck of cards and then gave his command "go and Rob a bank."

Dana Zane

The end of the world.
Dana Zane Dana Zane The Wordsmith The Wordsmith

the ground beneath Selkie erupted as she was encased by plantlife that grew and grew until it reached monsterous size, becoming an Ent

Atlas crouched and with a flurry of speed sprinted at the husk
Thomas got his guns ready activating a fire enchantment.

"Yeah." He said. "I've had it for about a year. I thought is was a regular camera but last week I got hit by a car and blacked out for a few hours. I woke up in the hospital and the doctor's said I had been declared dead. Lots of paperwork is apparently involved when someone comes back from the dead. I took a pic of the car that hit me since it was impounded and a second later I was running at 60 miles an hour."
The spiders that the husk released started to weave large skeleton birds golems as the husk starts to charge forward at Atlas as Folter rushes towards the husk while holding her katana.

The Wordsmith

Writer of both Fanfiction and Normal Fiction
Haka tilted his head "then don't hurt anyone jeez anyways I was expecting you to get the money for us and get out." Haka pulled out a deck of cards and then gave his command "go and Rob a bank."
"R-right." He said. Stealing? I didn't know I signed up for stealing...

Rcticwolf

Leader of the Tiberium Military
The spiders that the husk released started to weave large skeleton birds golems as the husk starts to charge forward at Atlas as Folter rushes towards the husk while holding her katana.

the ent smashed any spiders that came near as Atlas used his sword to block any attacks from the husk

Dana Zane

The end of the world.
He fired at the golems setting them on fire
the ent smashed any spiders that came near as Atlas used his sword to block any attacks from the husk
Some spiders that were making golems would abandon the flaming golems as the husk groans "Work together!" She growled as the spiders start to work on a single golem at quick pace as more spiders start to hop off the husk. The crushed spiders soon turn in butterflies and fly off as if they are released from a prison as the husk soon fires a blacksteel web at atlas from her mouth but soon yelps as she gets slashed from the side by Folter.

Drumonkey

Paragon of Dreams
"R-right." He said. Stealing? I didn't know I signed up for stealing...
Haka watched the goons go around the front of the building and then start to cause a commotion. Haka then moved around the wall and touched it with his card making a doorway for them directly into the vault. "let's go."

Rcticwolf

Leader of the Tiberium Military
Some spiders that were making golems would abandon the flaming golems as the husk groans "Work together!" She growled as the spiders start to work on a single golem at quick pace as more spiders start to hop off the husk. The crushed spiders soon turn in butterflies and fly off as if they are released from a prison as the husk soon fires a blacksteel web at atlas from her mouth but soon yelps as she gets slashed from the side by Folter.

Atlas sliced through the net before attempting an attack on the husk

Users who are viewing this thread