• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Peter ran over to him. "Not getting the plan!" He said.
"Now that the dome is made, you have to destroy it to turn Eris to normal." Hunter said

He started shooting webs all around the some and pulled. LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

Tyson looks at him and points at Hunter. "Long story short, what she said." He flies up to the top of the dome and starts breathing fire on it.

Eris starts to stagger a bit as the dome starts to break apart.

Tyson looks at him and points at Hunter. "Long story short, what she said." He flies up to the top of the dome and starts breathing fire on it.

"Come on. Just a few more." Peter fired more weblines and pulled with ever ounce of strength he had.

Hunter just watched since peter didn't want her to help.

(It does?)

(Yep! A while back, Kilgore, one of Pridius' allies, poisoned Eris, so Peter sold Tyson out in order to get the serum that would keep her from dying. This time, Tyson ended up in a comatose state while fighting Pridius(because he was pushing his body too far with the fused power of the Tome of Hope) and, in order to keep Pridius from killing him, Hunter sold Eris out. So now both of them have sold out a person dearly loved by someone else in order to try and save the one that they love dearly.)

(Yep! A while back, Kilgore, one of Pridius' allies, poisoned Eris, so Peter sold Tyson out in order to get the serum that would keep her from dying. This time, Tyson ended up in a comatose state while fighting Pridius(because he was pushing his body too far with the fused power of the Tome of Hope) and, in order to keep Pridius from killing him, Hunter sold Eris out. So now both of them have sold out a person dearly loved by someone else in order to try and save the one that they love dearly.)
(Yeah but Peter made a deal with Rejin and swapped places with Tyson remember? Sacrificed himself to bring Tyson back)

Folter form becomes more human "I wish this form was permament but it's temporary. Though I think I know how to return to normal and finally make Eclipse her own being than being a twisted soul." She said.

“uh huh” he replied as he led her to where Selkie was making the tea

“uh huh” he replied as he led her to where Selkie was making the tea
Folter sits at the table and looked at Atlas then to Scout "Would you help me kill the husk of myself. To not only free me from what the the sorcerer did to me a long time ago but to let Eclipse to be her own person." She said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back