• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

they looked at him a bit confused before taking his hands and pulling him towards the area they were going to have tea

Atlas approached Fulter “would you mind reverting to a human form little butterfly?” He asked a bit sternly Dana Zane Dana Zane
Folter form becomes more human "I wish this form was permament but it's temporary. Though I think I know how to return to normal and finally make Eclipse her own being than being a twisted soul." She said.

When he pulls the sword, the blade breaks off, so she reforms it with more ice.

Tyson looks around. "Wait a minute. How is she even in that form? There's no dome around us."

"What do you mean?" Allustra asks.

"Well, normally when she's in that form, there's a structure around her, but it's not here." Tyson answered.
"wait no dome.. hmmm is there a portal around" hunter asked looking around.

He kicked her trying not to hurt her too much
She responds by kicking him back.
"wait no dome.. hmmm is there a portal around" hunter asked looking around.
There doesn't appear to be any portals nearby.

"I don't see one." Allustra said.

"If there was a dome, would she only be able to sustain this form inside of it?" The dragon asks.

"Normally, yeah." Tyson answered.

"So if it's removed while she's in that form, she'd return to normal?" He asked.

Tyson nods.

"In that case, we may need to get her to use that power to make a dome and then we'd have to destroy it." The dragon suggested.

"If there was a dome, would she only be able to sustain this form inside of it?" The dragon asks.

"So if it's removed while she's in that form, she'd return to normal?" He asked.

Tyson nods.

"In that case, we may need to get her to use that power to make a dome and then we'd have to destroy it." The dragon suggested.
(Would Peter know this?)

Tyson nods.

"Someone help me!" He yelled. "Not Hunter!"
"Tyson, Allustra. Go help him. I'll just sit this one out" hunter said

"Someone help me!" He yelled. "Not Hunter!"

"Tyson, Allustra. Go help him. I'll just sit this one out" hunter said
"Wow. Guy knows how to hold a grudge." Tyson said. "I have an idea." He dashes at Eris as his arm catches fire. Eris spots him and tries to defend herself with an ice wall, but he smashes through it and punches her with great force, sending her flying into a car.

Eris groans in pain from the crash before creating a snowglobe around them.

"Wow. Guy knows how to hold a grudge." Tyson said. "I have an idea." He dashes at Eris as his arm catches fire. Eris spots him and tries to defend herself with an ice wall, but he smashes through it and punches her with great force, sending her flying into a car.

Peter ran over to him. "Not getting the plan!" He said.

Peter ran over to him. "Not getting the plan!" He said.
"Now that the dome is made, you have to destroy it to turn Eris to normal." Hunter said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back