• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"So? You never know what you will find in a book." She pulls out a playing card from the book she had.
He shrugged. "I guess." He said. "Still I can think of way more fun things we can do. For starters you're a weather mage. I have weather spell books."

"Sure it will make everything easier as I'm the only one who can read and speak English in my family."
"Okay I'll show you around. I know this place like the back of my hand. " Eric headed for the exit. " maybe I can help you with your powers. I'm use to seeing all kinds of abilities.

He follows him "Cool"
Eric nods as he walked. "Let's see there is a lake that's a good place to go swimming, a pretty boring library. There's the arcade where I spend most of my time, the school is pretty boring too." As they walk they pass a puddle and Eric made the water in the puddle twirl into the air. His power is controlling water.

Eric nods as he walked. "Let's see there is a lake that's a good place to go swimming, a pretty boring library. There's the arcade where I spend most of my time, the school is pretty boring too." As they walk they pass a puddle and Eric made the water in the puddle twirl into the air. His power is controlling water.
"That's neat" as garbage starts floating in the air

Users who are viewing this thread

Back