• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Cecilia slipped back into unconsiousness "hmmm... Seems the 2.5 millions volts through her brain has really put a damper on the little technopath" the commander laughed
(Btw, when you were controlling the turrets, I shot the living hell out of the CO/Commander
"(Sorry, been really busy lately) *I was in shock for a second but understood what was happening after seeing her and I shot the commander multiple times with my M4* "Light em up!""

(Btw, when you were controlling the turrets, I shot the living hell out of the CO/Commander
"(Sorry, been really busy lately) *I was in shock for a second but understood what was happening after seeing her and I shot the commander multiple times with my M4* "Light em up!""

(I also said that the commander wasn't there, he was in the command center watching through security cameras)

Cecilia slipped back into unconsiousness "hmmm... Seems the 2.5 millions volts through her brain has really put a damper on the little technopath" the commander laughed
"Yeah that much is sure to scramble a brain." Alex said. "Don't worry kid we'll get you out of here"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back