• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Eris pauses. "Rage? You saw him? You fought him!?"
Folter tilt her head "Yea...? It was his fault for punching the iron maiden I was in. He also had a ally that uses shadows though my attacks can still hit them even if they are a shadow." She said.

Last edited:
Folter tilt her head "Yea...? It was his fault for punching the iron maiden I was in. He also had a ally that uses shadows though my attacks can still hit them even if they are a shadow." She said.
"Technically yes, but just to keep him away from Folter" Eclipse replied

(Sorry guys, at work, will reply when I can)

Dana Zane Dana Zane LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix
(It's all goodie.)
"I've.....dealt with him before." Eris said as she holds her side. "Every time I see him I want to kick his ass for what he did, but he keeps slipping away."

(It's all goodie.)
"I've.....dealt with him before." Eris said as she holds her side. "Every time I see him I want to kick his ass for what he did, but he keeps slipping away."

"Sadly hes from another dimension, so I can't reap his soul" she replied

(That's ok) Misty went to the park. She set her bag down. "Still can't believe the council is gone.." she laughed. "Good riddance " she started to practice her magic, making small tornadoes spin around, unbeknownst to her a villain was watching. Dr. Wolfe mumbled to himself. "I need to figure out how some people can use magic and others can't. Hmm maybe I found my next subject. She looks like a traveler, someone no one wi!! miss." Wolfe was always working on finding new subjects to help with his goal. The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
Fell leaned against the wall. "so want me to grab her?"

He looked at her. "Nah." Although he wasn't doing anything the crazed smile, the big red eye, the blood stained shirt, and hole in his skull didn't make him look too friendly.
Misty starts walking away. She grabbed the spell book that was near her bag. "Stay away from me."

She held her hand up in the air and drew a symbol as it glowed. "I said stay away!" The sky turned grey as dark clouds formed. Lightning struck down at them.

Wolfe watched. "Hmm"
He dodged the lightning and responded by attempting to plunge his axe into her thigh.

He dodged the lightning and responded by attempting to plunge his axe into her thigh.
Lightning kept striking down all over, Misty got hit. She wasn't much of a fighter, it was rare for her to fight. "Ah" she used her magic to bring a cloud closer to her so she could get on it.

Somewhere in the world lies a place, a special kind of place, for special kind of people. This place lies near a forest to the north, and a mountain range to the east. The modern city that lies in this location is home not only to normal people, but home to notorious villains, and amazing heroes of all shapes and sizes. There is a school for the younger heroes and villains, there is a mall with many shops and places for the heroes or villains to hang out, there are also movie theaters, arcades, bookstores, libraries, a lake for fishing and water sports. This city is a quite a nice place to live, life there is better than any other place on the planet, aside from the fight between the heroes and villains, nothing bad really happens.

Rules:

1. You must wait for approval by me

2. Follow the rules

3. Be respectful to one another

4. Don't go OP

5. Multiple characters are allowed

6. The max number of powers will be 5

7. HAVE FUN!!

Character sheet:

Superhumans (ones with powers)

Hero or villain or neutral:

name:

Code name:

Appearance:

Powers/abilities:

Weapons(optional):

Weaknesses:

Backstory(optional):

Other info(optional):

Nonsuperhumans (ones without powers)

Name:

Appearance:

Weapons(optional):

Backstory(optional):

Other info(optional):

Character sheets can be placed here: Superheroes and Villains Characters

OOC page: Realistic/Modern - OOC Superheros And Villains
Ello mate, name's Wolf. I'm interested in the RP and was wondering if I could type up a character sheet for you to confirm?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back