• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Dana Zane Dana Zane LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

As Eris followed Eclipse on her motorcycle, with Folter on the back, Eclipse stopped and looked around before something drew her attention towards the southern part of the city, as they headed in that direction they could see a bit of a ruckus happening at a bar

Dana Zane Dana Zane LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

As Eris followed Eclipse on her motorcycle, with Folter on the back, Eclipse stopped and looked around before something drew her attention towards the southern part of the city, as they headed in that direction they could see a bit of a ruckus happening at a bar
Folter look up at Eclipse "I think mom sees something." She said loud enough for Eris to hear.
LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix
Eris looks in the direction that Eclipse was looking in. "Think Zarathos is in there?"

"No I didn't. I plan to get my boyfriend back." She said. She looked at the bat on her shoulder. "Can you look around for him."
"Boyfriend? Ah, so THAT'S who you are. You should've said so earlier. Plus, you have one of Vladimir's bats with you. Interesting. Well if you didn't know, I'm Hayley, Empress of this land. I rule with an iron fist unlike those other rulers. Maybe if Ja'kari wasn't such a soft-hearted man, perhaps he wouldn't have died." She said.

"Boyfriend? Ah, so THAT'S who you are. You should've said so earlier. Plus, you have one of Vladimir's bats with you. Interesting. Well if you didn't know, I'm Hayley, Empress of this land. I rule with an iron fist unlike those other rulers. Maybe if Ja'kari wasn't such a soft-hearted man, perhaps he wouldn't have died." She said.
"You shouldn't say that. Everyone rules differently now where is Tyson" hunter said.

Folter soon walks up to Eclipse to be ready to follow her as Eris heads inside the Bar.
Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Eclipse smiled and grabbed her hand before walking into the bar, where the 3 ladies saw a few patrons drinks and passed out and a man clad in biker leathers threatening the bartender who was showing no signs of fear

"Ah, madam Eclipse, so glad to see you, perhaps some assistance would be nice" the bartender replied with a very french accent

Eclipse sighed "let him go Johnny, I want to talk to you" she replied

The biker turned as his head burst into flames before he walked up to Eclipse "what does the princess of all demons want from me?" He asked

"Well Zarathos, I thought you might want to fight my father" she replied

The ghost rider just stared at her before chuckling "maybe later" he replied before going outside and ridding his hell cycle away

"Well that turned out better then expected" Eclipse smiles

LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

Users who are viewing this thread

Back