• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Very well." He said before using his gun to make a portal to the entrance of her lair. "Hayley has the inside of her lair warded off, so portals can't be made to the inside, but they can be made from the inside."
She nods. "Okay thanks" she takes her portal gun back and jumps through the portal

"Magic is meant to run free." He said looking in the sky. "And so are people both of magic and normal. But there are poeple who use their power to hurt others." He said.
"Yeah I know." Misty nods. "Some people arnt meant to hold magic." She then picked up a piece of her cloud and used her magic to change its shape. "I've done a lot of traveling. Seen a bit of what other mages do. Why do you think I denied being one. "

"Yeah I know." Misty nods. "Some people arnt meant to hold magic." She then picked up a piece of her cloud and used her magic to change its shape. "I've done a lot of traveling. Seen a bit of what other mages do. Why do you think I denied being one. "
"Makes sense." He said. "But I know a mage the moment I see one. I have a sort of sixth sense for magic." He said.

"Makes sense." He said. "But I know a mage the moment I see one. I have a sort of sixth sense for magic." He said.
Misty nods. "Guess mages cant hide from you then." She sent the piece of cloud she took back into the sky. She had changed it into a square. "Hmm it's starting to get late."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back