• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Zeke closed his eyes, focusing his mind on the unique quantum frequency of this new comer. Once he had it firmly locked in his mind he opened his eyes again, the glow his companions could see having now turned from red to blue. "Lead the way then please."
"We'll have fun. I have a few errands to run I'll see you around." Alex said walking off.

Zeke closed his eyes, focusing his mind on the unique quantum frequency of this new comer. Once he had it firmly locked in his mind he opened his eyes again, the glow his companions could see having now turned from red to blue. "Lead the way then please."
He created a magical portal. "Step through."

"We'll have fun. I have a few errands to run I'll see you around." Alex said walking off.

"Thanks again, Alex. Hope we can meet again and get a little better acquainted, preferably under less violent circumstances." said Zeke with a polite wave.
He created a magical portal. "Step through."

"Interesting...the In-Between in this reality is purple...it's yellow in mine." he said in fascination as he stepped through the portal as casually as if Jace had opened a common physical door. "Or is that color just a result of your power?"

"Thanks again, Alex. Hope we can meet again and get a little better acquainted, preferably under less violent circumstances." said Zeke with a polite wave.

"Interesting...the In-Between in this reality is purple...it's yellow in mine." he said in fascination as he stepped through the portal as casually as if Jace had opened a common physical door. "Or is that color just a result of your power?"
(its... Blue) Jace arched an eyebrow. "It's just a portal spell." He said.

(its... Blue) Jace arched an eyebrow. "It's just a portal spell." He said.

Stepping through on the other side and looking back to see the portal in a different light, he saw that he was mistaken about the color. "Oh, I was wrong...is blue. Awsome! And in my experience, nothing is ever JUST anything. But they're your powers, so I won't presume to understand how they actually function."

Stepping through on the other side and looking back to see the portal in a different light, he saw that he was mistaken about the color. "Oh, I was wrong...is blue. Awsome! And in my experience, nothing is ever JUST anything. But they're your powers, so I won't presume to understand how they actually function."
They were in a small apartment with books and scrolls scattered all over.

(I have no clue, Walter just told her that there was a room for here. Probably like a second home to her.)
"Yaayyyy!" Eris grabs her hand and brings her to the room. She sits on the bed. "Come. Sit. Tell me things about you."
Venus sits down. "Well my name is Eve but everyone calls me venus. My husband's name is Adam. I like gardening, I ran the God's assassins until I died. I sneak out to see Adam since Medic has been helping me try to become good."

Venus sits down. "Well my name is Eve but everyone calls me venus. My husband's name is Adam. I like gardening, I ran the God's assassins until I died. I sneak out to see Adam since Medic has been helping me try to become good."
Eris looks at her almost in disbelief. "Wooowwww. Why do you have to sneak out to see him?"

"Medic been trying to turn me good he thinks me hanging out with my family could undo some of the progress." She said.
"Actually." The Medic said approaching. I think we should take to your family." He said. "I want to see how much progress we have made."

"Actually." The Medic said approaching. I think we should take to your family." He said. "I want to see how much progress we have made."
"Medic been trying to turn me good he thinks me hanging out with my family could undo some of the progress." She said.
Rage looked over the ruins of his base "Tch.." He opened a portal to the island "Nyx... Peater.. where are you?"

"I see. So, what's the goal of the God's Assassins anyway? Has it always been about being ruthless murderers?" She asks.
"We done more than just killing, we stole, gather information , whatever job we were hired for," she said. She looked at medic. "Oh"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back