• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"A thank you would be nice" she replied with annoyance
"I am grateful for the training you have given me... I appreciate it as I might be able to go about my days here without trouble." He said as he stopped at the front door.
"You can fight Maddy when we bring her here, you know she will put up a fight." Nyx said.

She smiles. "Okay"
Peater sat down. "Aw. I missed the fighting."

"No." Scout said with a small smile. "Nothing wrong at all."
"There wasn't much of a fight." Rage said

"I am grateful for the training you have given me... I appreciate it as I might be able to go about my days here without trouble." He said as he stopped at the front door.

"I know." He said.

Scout went back to the move feeling good about things right now.
Nyx watches when the guards take Venus away.

Right now Maddy was really really happy,it was nice to just hang and not get into some fight or anything like that.

Right now Maddy was really really happy,it was nice to just hang and not get into some fight or anything like that.
(I'ma try for something) Peater followed.

Scout took her hand in his attempting to just be maybe a little more intimate.

(Missed opportunity, what a shame)

She sighed and shook her head before going back downstairs to her bedroom and pulling out her mat

Hunter nods shooting Silencer again.
The shot connects and he falls. Robby holds the axe to his neck. "Who sent you?"

The Silencer laughs. "Me? No one. I just came to take advantage of the commotion by killing a long time nemesis. Heard about that bounty on the lady's head. Figured it would distract him from trying to protect himself. However, he seems to be in worse condition than I expected."

( Dragunov Dragunov plz don't lure Maddy to Venus without me)
(I would never. In fact I'm gonna finish organizing my room before heading to bet.)

The power to Fisk's cell suddenly cut off. Video feed was shut down as a portal opened next to him.
(I'ma try for something) Peater followed.

Scout took her hand in his attempting to just be maybe a little more intimate.

The guards took her down to a cell and hooked Venus up to a machine

(I would never. In fact I'm gonna finish organizing my room before heading to bet.)

The power to Fisk's cell suddenly cut off. Video feed was shut down as a portal opened next to him.

Venus started to move a bit.

The shot connects and he falls. Robby holds the axe to his neck. "Who sent you?"

The Silencer laughs. "Me? No one. I just came to take advantage of the commotion by killing a long time nemesis. Heard about that bounty on the lady's head. Figured it would distract him from trying to protect himself. However, he seems to be in worse condition than I expected."
hunter listens making sure there were no other attackers as she lowers her weapon.

hunter listens making sure there were no other attackers as she lowers her weapon.
"What do you know about that bounty?" Robby asks.

"Heh. A few things, but why should I tell you?" The Silencer asks.

"If you don't, you'll be decapitated." Robby answered.

"Go ahead. Death hasn't stopped me from living on in my trusty sniper rifle. I'll come back again. I always do. You don't liiiiiive for over 200 years without learning a trick or two." He replied.

"What do you want?" Robby asks.

"Pardon?" The Silencer answers.

"You haven't tried to escape like you usually do, which means you're here intentionally right now." Robby said.

The Silencer laughs again. "Well well, look at you putting the pieces together like your little bird friend does. If it helps you feel better, you're right."

"What do you know about that bounty?" Robby asks.

"Heh. A few things, but why should I tell you?" The Silencer asks.

"If you don't, you'll be decapitated." Robby answered.

"Go ahead. Death hasn't stopped me from living on in my trusty sniper rifle. I'll come back again. I always do. You don't liiiiiive for over 200 years without learning a trick or two." He replied.

"What do you want?" Robby asks.

"Pardon?" The Silencer answers.

"You haven't tried to escape like you usually do, which means you're here intentionally right now." Robby said.

The Silencer laughs again. "Well well, look at you putting the pieces together like your little bird friend does. If it helps you feel better, you're right."
"Hmm maybe he's here to distract us" she said

Maddy let's him take her hand. (Night)
He held it for the rest of their date.

Fisk stood up. "Finally." He sakdm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back