• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

The Silencer dodges the arrow.

"Fine, but be careful." Tyson says.

"Where you going, buddy?" The Silencer asks. "You don't look quite like yourself."
"I will, I just don't want you or Robby in danger." Hunter said. She whistled and the birds from earlier went to attack Silencer

"Thanks" Venus gave Medic a quick hug. "I'll bring you back some icecream." Nyx smiled. "Come on mom. Joey knows a place nearby with the best pistachio icecream. Your favorite." She started walking away from the base with Rage. Venus followed behind.

Maddy nods. "Yeah..but some people I just am done giving second chances for."
"Ah yes, the perfect place." He said before whispering to Nyx "So... back to your place?"

"ah... I knew it was too good to be true." She said as her arm healed
"Instead let's disect you."

"Thanks" Venus gave Medic a quick hug. "I'll bring you back some icecream." Nyx smiled. "Come on mom. Joey knows a place nearby with the best pistachio icecream. Your favorite." She started walking away from the base with Rage. Venus followed behind.

Maddy nods. "Yeah..but some people I just am done giving second chances for."
"I know." Scout said.

Medic smiled.

"You have got to be kidding me." He panted as he kept on changing

Rage stood there waiting with a smile "So?"

"You wanted me to teach you, this is how it must be learnt, if you don't want to deal with pain" she chuckled

"not unless we can protect it better. The mercs know how to get to it" Nyx whispered
"Instead let's disect you."

"I know." Scout said.

Medic smiled.
"Got it." Rage opened a portal to his universe "We can use my portal Venus. It's a shortcut."

"Won't be the first time." Maddy said with a tear.
"You wanted me to teach you, this is how it must be learnt, if you don't want to deal with pain" she chuckled
"What do you mean deal with pain?" He kept changing more and more

Medic notices that Venus looked really happy. She looked hopeful.

She just nods. "We can stop hanging out if you want I understand.'
He smiled his heart feeling a little lighter.

"No. No let's keep at it. I enjoy it. And given everything we could all use a little of that."

"Got it." Rage opened a portal to his universe "We can use my portal Venus. It's a shortcut."

He smiled his heart feeling a little lighter.

"No. No let's keep at it. I enjoy it. And given everything we could all use a little of that."
"Ok" Venus said stepping through. Nyx followed her in.

Maddy nods. "Yeah you're right."

"Oh, perhaps if you were dealing with pain, it could give your demon half a boost" she replied

They were in a mansion.
"I will try." Rage hung up as he went through the portal. It then closed behind them "Congratulations... you are trapped."
"Why did you bring me here." Venus said making vines sprout up from the floor. Nyx smiled. "Easy mainly for bait. I know my goody self. She may hate you but she will save you."

"Why did you bring me here." Venus said making vines sprout up from the floor. Nyx smiled. "Easy mainly for bait. I know my goody self. She may hate you but she will save you."
"And we won't kill you... but if need be we will hurt you." Rage replied
"Oh, perhaps if you were dealing with pain, it could give your demon half a boost" she replied
"The masks..." He said as he kept changing

"And we won't kill you... but if need be we will hurt you." Rage replied

"The masks..." He said as he kept changing
Medic teleported to Makato's house. He asked Walter to gather everyone who wasn't already doing something. Majority of the mercs. Jackson, Sans, and Josh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back