• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Well I wasn't there when they met so I hope it went well." She said
"We almost threw hands before we even formally met, but we came to understand each other. At least well enough to save Hunter from some looney genie." Tyson said.

Robby laughs. "It's a good thing you guys didn't fight each other. Not the greatest first impression."

"We almost threw hands before we even formally met, but we came to understand each other. At least well enough to save Hunter from some looney genie." Tyson said.

Robby laughs. "It's a good thing you guys didn't fight each other. Not the greatest first impression."
Hunter laughs. "So where to?"

"My safe house." Robby said.

"Ah, so you finally finished it." Tyson said.

"Yep. It's a beauty too. An off the grid beauty at that." Robby added.
"Nice can't wait to see it" she took out her phone. "Tyson we should ditch our phones in case anyone tries to track them."

He appeared next to her "I think you got it covered." He said

"Oh do tell." Ronald replied
“As I’m sure you know, I can travel great distances very quickly as long as there’s a shadow from me to there. If I were to say, travel from here to the Lincoln statue, and place a severed head right at honest Abes feet... I think you see where I’m going with this.”

She shielded herself with her wings "so be it" she replied before lunging at her, sword clutched tightly and sliceing across her side, causing a small cut, that began to burn excruciatingly be as the hell fire began to attack her
She grit her teeth before jumping back and firing more water
Cassandra glanced back at the knocked out robbers "So what shall we do with them while we wait for this one make a choice." she said as her eyes move back to the last robber.
"Tie them up I guess." He said with a shrug.

“As I’m sure you know, I can travel great distances very quickly as long as there’s a shadow from me to there. If I were to say, travel from here to the Lincoln statue, and place a severed head right at honest Abes feet... I think you see where I’m going with this.”
"I... fail to see the correlation." Rage said "What's the point of putting it at the Lincoln memorial?"

(Oh man I just realized I did a writing thing I hate. I basically just had stalker say “as you know,” if he knows why are you saying it!)

"I... fail to see the correlation." Rage said "What's the point of putting it at the Lincoln memorial?"
“The point is it’s important, it’s a statue of a murdered president! And it’s out in the open, millions of people go and look at it every day. If those millions of people see a severed head sitting in front of a murdered president, Lex Luthors’ severed head to boot! It’d be like taking a crap on Washingtons gravestone, but that’s not all, the people would take pictures and put them online, it’d get on every single news channel, you’d have to try not to notice. It’d get the attention of the people, the government, and every hero with internet connection. It would be seen by more people then any other spot on the globe.”

“The point is it’s important, it’s a statue of a murdered president! And it’s out in the open, millions of people go and look at it every day. If those millions of people see a severed head sitting in front of a murdered president, Lex Luthors’ severed head to boot! It’d be like taking a crap on Washingtons gravestone, but that’s not all, the people would take pictures and put them online, it’d get on every single news channel, you’d have to try not to notice. It’d get the attention of the people, the government, and every hero with internet connection. It would be seen by more people then any other spot on the globe.”
"... That's fucking stupid." Jacob said "Just put it in Times Square. Besides, SHIELD headquarters is in D.C."
She deflected it with her sword and advanced towards her
She took her staff and swung at Eclipse

"... That's fucking stupid." Jacob said "Just put it in Times Square. Besides, SHIELD headquarters is in D.C."

She took her staff and swung at Eclipse

(But the triskelion was broken)

Eclipse swiftly brought her sword up to block the staff, and ended up cutting off the top portion of it, if Sae backed up even more, she would hit the wall

(But the triskelion was broken)

Eclipse swiftly brought her sword up to block the staff, and ended up cutting off the top portion of it, if Sae backed up even more, she would hit the wall
(Since when?)

She was back against the wall with her broken staff "I... I can't show fear... not here." She summoned a book and began flipping through the pages.

(Since when?)

She was back against the wall with her broken staff "I... I can't show fear... not here." She summoned a book and began flipping through the pages.

(The winter soldier movie 😁 )

Before Sae could get far, the book began to burn in her hands, as her cut began to burn again, causing her pain

She held her cut. She leaned forward and immediately ran into Eclipse to tackle her.

Dragunov Dragunov (sorry, thought of something better)

She tackled Eclipse and they both tumbled down, but in the end Sae was laying flat on the floor, Eclipse's sword stabbed through one hand, her tail wrapped around and pinning the other, and Eclipse sitting on her legs.

"Now Sae, out of respect of you being a nice person, or at least that's what I've heard, I will offer you a deal, you can either die and suffer in hell, or we end this and you get to live, minus your soul" she replied

Last edited:
Dragunov Dragunov (sorry, thought of something better)

She tackled Eclipse and they both tumbled down, but in the end Sae was laying flat on the floor, Eclipse's sword stabbed through one hand, her tail wrapped around and pinning the other, and Eclipse sitting on her legs.

"Now Sae, out of respect of you being a nice person, or at least that's what I've heard, I will offer you a deal, you can either die and suffer in hell, or we end this and you get to live, minus your soul" she replied
"Wait... ow... What do you mean by minus my soul?" Sae asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back