• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Inside the bank there were five robbers, they already had a bag of loot and we're working on an escape plan. The civilians were in the middle of the room.
Cassandra soon hopped down from the roof to the front door of the Bank, despite her size the cops seemed to not notice her as she entered the bank as her presence remain invisible to everyone.

Cassandra soon hopped down from the roof to the front door of the Bank, despite her size the cops seemed to not notice her as she entered the bank as her presence remain invisible to everyone.
Musicnotes Musicnotes Small portals appeared in the mechanisms of the guns the robbers had, immediately disabling them. Portals then opened up underneath the hostages, sending them outside to the police.

"Thank you." Ronald said "We are going to send this to the middle of New York. This will send a message."

She held up her hand and a fireball shot out at her "That."

The fireball hit eclipse, but did absolutely nothing "really? A fireball? That's what you choose to use against a demon?"

Musicnotes Musicnotes Small portals appeared in the mechanisms of the guns the robbers had, immediately disabling them. Portals then opened up underneath the hostages, sending them outside to the police.
Cassandra watch the hostages fall into the portal below them as she moves up behind the robbers for a surprise attack.

"What the. What's going on?" One of the robbers said seeing the hostages disappear and their guns disabled.

Cassandra watch the hostages fall into the portal below them as she moves up behind the robbers for a surprise attack.
"What the. What's going on?" One of the robbers said seeing the hostages disappear and their guns disabled.
"All on you." Makoto said as he watched Cassandra get to work.
The fireball hit eclipse, but did absolutely nothing "really? A fireball? That's what you choose to use against a demon?"
"Worked on the demons I fought." She said

"All on you." Makoto said as he watched Cassandra get to work.

"Worked on the demons I fought." She said

"Lesser demons, I'm sure" she replied as she looked away from Sae, checking on her nails, all in an effort to antagonize Sae more

"Well... when all else fails." Sae said as she loaded a double barrel shotgun and fired both barrels at Eclipse.

The shots went through her body as if her body wasn't there "I will give you once chance Sae, back down now... And I shall spare you" she replied and pulled out her katana and taking on her true form

one of the remaining robbers,swung the barrel of the gun at her. "Ah monster!"
Cassandra soon looks at the robber as her eyes soon flashes red, the robber's body soon felt like lead and his strength disappear "Now...You can get out of this Pain free or end up in a hospital." she said as she gets ready to mad dash at the last Robber.

The shots went through her body as if her body wasn't there "I will give you once chance Sae, back down now... And I shall spare you" she replied and pulled out her katana and taking on her true form
"Um... the power of Christ compels you!" She said as she put her fingers in a cross slowly backing away.
one of the remaining robbers,swung the barrel of the gun at her. "Ah monster!"
"Clever girl." Makoto said

"Um... the power of Christ compels you!" She said as she put her fingers in a cross slowly backing away.

Eclipse advanced towards her, her katana dragging on the floor leaving scorch marks "you think that is going to protect you? You should have thought about that before picking a fight with a demon of my caliber" she replied

"Hey Makoto. You wanna come down here just incase." Cassandra said as she keeps her eyes on the last robber.

Eclipse advanced towards her, her katana dragging on the floor leaving scorch marks "you think that is going to protect you? You should have thought about that before picking a fight with a demon of my caliber" she replied
"You're a demon of fire... Then to beat you is obvious. FREIBALRULA!" She said as she shot freezing cold water from her hands at Eclipse.

"You're a demon of fire... Then to beat you is obvious. FREIBALRULA!" She said as she shot freezing cold water from her hands at Eclipse.

She shielded herself with her wings "so be it" she replied before lunging at her, sword clutched tightly and sliceing across her side, causing a small cut, that began to burn excruciatingly be as the hell fire began to attack her

He appeared next to her "I think you got it covered." He said

"Oh do tell." Ronald replied
Cassandra glanced back at the knocked out robbers "So what shall we do with them while we wait for this one make a choice." she said as her eyes move back to the last robber.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back