• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Okay let's go then" Allyson said.

Maddy had left the house. She had gone to a diner. Janus was waiting at a table. He frowned a,bit when he noticed she was carrying her wedding dress. "What happened " she sat down at the table. "The wedding is off..Joey and I broke up."
Though she can't hear their conversation, Akane is secretly watching Maddy and Janus from outside the diner.

Though she can't hear their conversation, Akane is secretly watching Maddy and Janus from outside the diner.
neither of the two noticed. A waitress gave them both menus before walking off. Janus looked at Maddy. "Do you want me to kill him?" She laughed. "No. I just want you to hold onto this for me. I don't want to see it right now." She handed him the dress. Janus nods. "Fine but my offer still stands." He made a small door appear and tossed the dress in it.

neither of the two noticed. A waitress gave them both menus before walking off. Janus looked at Maddy. "Do you want me to kill him?" She laughed. "No. I just want you to hold onto this for me. I don't want to see it right now." She handed him the dress. Janus nods. "Fine but my offer still stands." He made a small door appear and tossed the dress in it.
Akane looks at her watch and whispers to herself. "Just a few more minutes and then the grace period ends and I can win this game. I wonder which one I should kill."

"Right... and I can't go outsiiiide..." She said as her eyes closed and she fell asleep.

"Thank you!" She said as she jumped through the window.

"Right, vampires and sunlight don t mix" she sighed and grabbed the remote and started channel surfing

Tyson nods.

"Three....two...one....." Akane takes out the Hellbow. She loads an arrow and it catches fire. Then, she fires it through the window at Janus.
Hearing the window crash, she saw it coming towards them. "Uncle duck." They both duck under the table.maddy gets up looking for the shooter,the citizens around start to panic. "You know I'm in a really shitty mood and this makes it even worse." She growled. Janus picks up his phone. "Hello." Hunter spoke. "Uncle some people are coming after you. I need you to come here" Janus nods. "Yes Maddy and I noticed."

"Right... and I can't go outsiiiide..." She said as her eyes closed and she fell asleep.

"Thank you!" She said as she jumped through the window.
Allyson got in setting the drone on the ground. She started driving and had Margaret tell her where to go.

Hearing the window crash, she saw it coming towards them. "Uncle duck." They both duck under the table.maddy gets up looking for the shooter,the citizens around start to panic. "You know I'm in a really shitty mood and this makes it even worse." She growled. Janus picks up his phone. "Hello." Hunter spoke. "Uncle some people are coming after you. I need you to come here" Janus nods. "Yes Maddy and I noticed."
Hmmm...that's unfortunate. Oh well, guess I'll have to get a little closer. Akane loads the Hellbow as she crosses the street and weaves through the citizens until she reaches the diner's window that she broke moments earlier. She hops through it to enter the diner.

Last edited:
Hmmm...that's unfortunate. Oh well, guess I'll have to get a little closer. Akane loads the Hellbow as she crosses the street and weaves through the citizens until she reaches the diner's window that she broke moments earlier. She hops through it to enter the diner.
"Hunter we're at the diner, you know the one with really good apple pie." He hung up the phone. Maddy let out a loud wolf growl. She was really not in the mood for this. "What do you want"

Hunter looked at tyson. "Come on let's hurry"

"Hunter we're at the diner, you know the one with really good apple pie." He hung up the phone. Maddy let out a loud wolf growl. She was really not in the mood for this. "What do you want"

Hunter looked at tyson. "Come on let's hurry"
"Hang on!" Tyson shouts before lifting Hunter up and flying off towards Maddy, Janus, and Akane.

"Oooohhh someone's in a foul mood." Akane said. "In that case, I'll cut to the chase. I'm here to kill you...or him. Either one of you is fine. Any volunteers?"

"Hang on!" Tyson shouts before lifting Hunter up and flying off towards Maddy, Janus, and Akane.

"Oooohhh someone's in a foul mood." Akane said. "In that case, I'll cut to the chase. I'm here to kill you...or him. Either one of you is fine. Any volunteers?"
Eris got a call from Peter.

Tyson got a text from chase saying that it was time to learn the next levels of magic.

"Ok" Hunter nods.

Maddy looked at Janus. "Hey uncle do you mind if I take this one? " Janus nods. He made a doorway and reached in pulling out a large hammer. "Go ahead. I'll watch." Maddy looked at Akane. "No idea why you want to kill us but you picked the wrong time to try." She went werewolf and went to pounce on her.

"Ok" Hunter nods.

Maddy looked at Janus. "Hey uncle do you mind if I take this one? " Janus nods. He made a doorway and reached in pulling out a large hammer. "Go ahead. I'll watch." Maddy looked at Akane. "No idea why you want to kill us but you picked the wrong time to try." She went werewolf and went to pounce on her.
(She's killing huh?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back