• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(what's going on? Is there any way for Jace to get involved?)
(Hunter and Tyson are participating in a game where they must complete three separate trials in order to win. The trials and prizes are different for each of them and there are other mysteries unraveling as the game progresses. Both of them have bracelets that track their progress in the game. Said bracelets are removed if the game is won or the wearer dies. If it is removed by other means, then someone close to the wearer dies. Each participant has a Death Rule that they must avoid breaking. If it's broken, the bracelet kills them. Jace could get involved by helping Hunter get through the trials, but if he breaks any of the rules, it will will result in someone's death. He could also become a participant himself by finding the "game master", which would allow Tyson to talk to him about the game without breaking his Death Rule, but that's optional.)

(Hunter and Tyson are participating in a game where they must complete three separate trials in order to win. The trials and prizes are different for each of them and there are other mysteries unraveling as the game progresses. Both of them have bracelets that track their progress in the game. Said bracelets are removed if the game is won or the wearer dies. If it is removed by other means, then someone close to the wearer dies. Each participant has a Death Rule that they must avoid breaking. If it's broken, the bracelet kills them. Jace could get involved by helping Hunter get through the trials, but if he breaks any of the rules, it will will result in someone's death. He could also become a participant himself by finding the "game master", which would allow Tyson to talk to him about the game without breaking his Death Rule, but that's optional.)
(what are the rules?)

The man folds his arms.
"Alright, they are as follows. Your main objective is to successfully complete three tasks given to you by yours truly. In this particular game, other people are playing as well. Some are competing for the same prize. Others are after different rewards. Regardless, your tasks may involve working with and/or against some of these contestants. You are allowed to fail at any of the tasks, but there's usually a price to pay for doing so. Once you have completed your third task, your bracelet will come off, and you are free to receive your prize."

He points at the bracelet. "Speaking of, there are three ways to remove that bracelet. You win, you die, or you quit. If you quit the game without winning, then you will receive a severe penalty. It won't be your death, but it'll almost certainly be the death of someone close to you. Attacking me during the game also results in a penalty, causing the bracelet to activate and put your mind and body through tremendous pain. Finally, there is the Death Rule. Each player has one thing that they are not allowed to do during the game. If you break that rule, your bracelet will turn completely black and kill you."
(what are the rules?)
(These things here)

"You're right I cant." Hunter said. "The rules but nothing says they cant." She looked at Tyson,Maddy and janus.
Akane glances at them and then bites her nail. "Hmmm....I suppose you're right. However, you can't protect them all by yourself. It's only a matter of time before I catch you off guard by getting to one of them before you can. Not to mention....I'm not the only one who's after them. Three words: Red. Dot. Sights."

Akane glances at them and then bites her nail. "Hmmm....I suppose you're right. However, you can't protect them all by yourself. It's only a matter of time before I catch you off guard by getting to one of them before you can. Not to mention....I'm not the only one who's after them. Three words: Red. Dot. Sights."
"No but I know my aunt is protected by mercenaries and my brother is with my dad. They are safe" Hunter said. Maddy looked around for any snipers. (One of these days I will have Tyson meet her dad. Maybe next time Hunter gets into some trouble)

"No but I know my aunt is protected by mercenaries and my brother is with my dad. They are safe" Hunter said. Maddy looked around for any snipers. (One of these days I will have Tyson meet her dad. Maybe next time Hunter gets into some trouble)
(Sounds good to me)
Maddy could see a red dot moving up towards her head. Akane seems to have noticed it as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back