• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

“I see...” she replied a little disappointed
"I mean, this is the New Crusade headquarters... for now." She replied "We hope this will be a new permanent residence though." She picked up a remote and hit a button, causing all the shutters to close the windows "We pretty much just learned to stay inside." She pressed another button and a giant TV appeared from the floor "It's morning but I'm having trouble sleeping. So what brings you here to the room?"

"I mean, this is the New Crusade headquarters... for now." She replied "We hope this will be a new permanent residence though." She picked up a remote and hit a button, causing all the shutters to close the windows "We pretty much just learned to stay inside." She pressed another button and a giant TV appeared from the floor "It's morning but I'm having trouble sleeping. So what brings you here to the room?"

"He offered breakfast" she shrugged

He gave her a friendly pat on the shoulder and went out to the car to pick up Fate.
after ben left Maddy called Janus. "Hey uncle. You busy? Can we meet up at the diner in town? I have a favor to ask." She smiled picking up the dress. She wiped away a tear as she thought about Joey. "No I don't need a door. I can walk." She leaves her room and the house.

Fate was in the park sitting in a tree talking with Indigo.

after ben left Maddy called Janus. "Hey uncle. You busy? Can we meet up at the diner in town? I have a favor to ask." She smiled picking up the dress. She wiped away a tear as she thought about Joey. "No I don't need a door. I can walk." She leaves her room and the house.

Fate was in the park sitting in a tree talking with Indigo.
The Medic sat in his lab with Venus nearby. He texted Maddy letting her know that he could bring Scout back.

Ben stopped next to them. "Ready?"

The Medic sat in his lab with Venus nearby. He texted Maddy letting her know that he could bring Scout back.

Ben stopped next to them. "Ready?"
Maddy was walking when she saw the text. "Really.." she said to herself. She didn't want to see scout at least not right now. She just headed to the diner. Venus looked at medic. "Need help with anything?"

"Yep." Fate jumped out of the tree.

Maddy was walking when she saw the text. "Really.." she said to herself. She didn't want to see scout at least not right now. She just headed to the diner. Venus looked at medic. "Need help with anything?"

"Yep." Fate jumped out of the tree.
"Can you go get a towel from over there. Scout's body is going to come out nude."

"Let's go then."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back