• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

The email led her to a small building that seemed pretty nondescript. There was a little brown sack on the side of the building with her name on it. Inside was a card that would get her access to the 3 story building. The sign in the front said it was an insurance company but it had two armed guards and key pads on each door

Vera cloaked, getting the card. Okay, armed guards, she could do this. She snuck up to one, waving her hands in front of one's face because she was invisible. She giggled, then clamped her hand over her mouth. Oh God. She backed up and retreated to another door. Okay, don't do that again. How in the hell? Hmm. How was she supposed to get past these guys? HMM.

She moved forward and crashed the guard's head together, hoping to do some damage and knock them out. If not, she was invisible so that should count for something as far as staying in recon.
(Are you the guards or?)

Vanessa sees Dusk go back to her younger self and is a bit relieved at that because she doesn't have to worry about wildly blushing again. She then looks at Sans and Diana. "How about Bones McGee?"
Dusk shyly smiles at Vanessa as she sit down on the ground.

"okay but you dont have to do that." She said
"I just don't want you to accidentally stumble across it and freak yourself out you know what I mean?" Dru pulled her into a tight hug and then saying "let's go further into your mind shall we?"

Vera cloaked, getting the card. Okay, armed guards, she could do this. She snuck up to one, waving her hands in front of one's face because she was invisible. She giggled, then clamped her hand over her mouth. Oh God. She backed up and retreated to another door. Okay, don't do that again. How in the hell? Hmm. How was she supposed to get past these guys? HMM.

She moved forward and crashed the guard's head together, hoping to do some damage and knock them out. If not, she was invisible so that should count for something as far as staying in recon.
(Are you the guards or?)
(Only the important ones.) The guards were knocked out giving her a clear path to the elevators. The note had told her that the servers were on the third floor of the building.

(Only the important ones.) The guards were knocked out giving her a clear path to the elevators. The note had told her that the servers were on the third floor of the building.

Vera jumped for joy, that worked?! She ran in and took the elevator, third floor, got it! When she got there, she looked around. Guards?

(Are you the guards or?)
(I play the marvel characters) A loud alarm went off. "Heat vision camera's have picked up movement. Intruder alert." Jarvis said.

Dusk soon glared at sans.
"oh come on it's not like i'm gonna kill her. besides this is a tournament right? look kid just cause i don't trust her doesn't mean i don't recognize her abilities i recognize her as a fighter and as such i wanna fight her." He said.

(I play the marvel characters) A loud alarm went off. "Heat vision camera's have picked up movement. Intruder alert." Jarvis said.

"Fuckin' bullshit!" She looked around. "Quit blowin' my cover, voice! Shh!" She looked for a place to hide, ducking into a room and pressed against the wall. "JeezUH!" She whispered to herself.

"I just don't want you to accidentally stumble across it and freak yourself out you know what I mean?" Dru pulled her into a tight hug and then saying "let's go further into your mind shall we?"
"why do you want to see more of the future or something." She asked.

"why do you want to see more of the future or something." She asked.
"Actually I was going to see more of the past, yours in particular." Dru said with a smile as he held her hand and pulled her further into her mind.

"Fuckin' bullshit!" She looked around. "Quit blowin' my cover, voice! Shh!" She looked for a place to hide, ducking into a room and pressed against the wall. "JeezUH!" She whispered to herself.
She hear shuffling. "Hulk find intruder. Hulk smash."

A smirk grows on Vanessa's face. "Awwwww did I touch a nerve, duckie? Does someone need a hug?"
"no i just wanna fight. you're pretty strong it'll be fun."

She hear shuffling. "Hulk find intruder. Hulk smash."

Vera widened her eyes and clamped both hands over her mouth to keep her breathing quiet. Well, the masked part where her mouth would be. They have the fucking Hulk in the place right NOW?! WHY NOW?! Okay calm down, calm down and don't. Fucking. Move.

Vera widened her eyes and clamped both hands over her mouth to keep her breathing quiet. Well, the masked part where her mouth would be. They have the fucking Hulk in the place right NOW?! WHY NOW?! Okay calm down, calm down and don't. Fucking. Move.
"COME OUT SO HULK CAN SMASH YOU!" Hulk yelled his voice causing the room to shake. He began to pick up the furniture looking under it.

"COME OUT SO HULK CAN SMASH YOU!" Hulk yelled his voice causing the room to shake. He began to pick up the furniture looking under it.

It would have been one of the nicer Avengers, like... Who would be okay with an intruder?! Well... She inched closer to the door and she stuck a translocator on the wall and started leaving the room. She didn't run, scared to make too much noise, but she did move fast. Okay, where to?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back