• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Sans walked up to them. "hey diana." He said he looked at Vanessa his eyes showed distrust.
She shakes her hand. "Vanessa Crimson. Nice to meet you." She looks over at Dusk. "I entered the tournament with her. Quite the powerhouse, isn't she?"
Diana looked over at Dusk with curiosity. She tilted her head. "Is she a monster? She looks scary." Diana appeared to be around 20 years old but Vanessa could tell after awhile that she acted more like a younger kid at times. She turned to Sans. "Hi Sans, Look I made a friend. Yay!"

Diana looked over at Dusk with curiosity. She tilted her head. "Is she a monster? She looks scary." Diana appeared to be around 20 years old but Vanessa could tell after awhile that she acted more like a younger kid at times. She turned to Sans. "Hi Sans, Look I made a friend. Yay!"
"yeah sure." Sans said.

"Yes I trust you.." She said
Dru then held both of her hands in his own and looked her in the eyes as his glowed with a soothing golden glow "then please let me help you. I know you don't want to see this and I know you don't want me to but stopping your visions isn't good for you and it causes me to worry about you." Dru gently touched her cheek as a sign of affection and said "please... Allyson please let me help you."

Dusk was on weight bench, with a weight that goes up to 1000 pounds as she bench presses it with ease.
Sans walked up to them. "hey diana." He said he looked at Vanessa his eyes showed distrust.
She laughs a little at Diana's question. "Nope, but she sure benches like one." She turns her head and sees Sans. "Skully! Long time no see, buddy!"

She laughs a little at Diana's question. "Nope, but she sure benches like one." She turns her head and sees Sans. "Skully! Long time no see, buddy!"
Dusk set the weight back on to the bar as her disguise went to her younger self and walked over to Vanessa.

Dru then held both of her hands in his own and looked her in the eyes as his glowed with a soothing golden glow "then please let me help you. I know you don't want to see this and I know you don't want me to but stopping your visions isn't good for you and it causes me to worry about you." Dru gently touched her cheek as a sign of affection and said "please... Allyson please let me help you."
"Fine." She said closing her eyes for a second and sighing, she stopped blocking out the visions.

"Fine." She said closing her eyes for a second and sighing, she stopped blocking out the visions.
Dru pulled her into a hug and hid her face in his chest and began to sing an old song that was loved in Greece. He sang the song quietly to distract her from the sounds of the visions. He watched though and he listened taking it all in.

Almost at once there was a vision. Peter battling the avengers. It was a desperate battle that he was losing.
Dru pulled her into a hug and hid her face in his chest and began to sing an old song that was loved in Greece. He sang the song quietly to distract her from the sounds of the visions. He watched though and he listened taking it all in.
Allyson's visions rarely had sounds. It was more of the same of what she had saw before, there was an explosion in one of the buildings in the city and standing by the hole in the building was an unknown figure, the vision didn't show who it was. Alex was laying on the ground, his body parts scattered. It then showed new visions, one of Peter losing against the avengers, then one of Diana pushing Allyson out of the way of a fireball that was coming right at her.

Almost at once there was a vision. Peter battling the avengers. It was a desperate battle that he was losing.
Dru frowned at that sight but kept it to himself as he made mental note to consider keeping an eye out for Peter.
Vera had gotten all ready and stuff, now to head to wherever this place was. The Avengers huh? This could go badly. And off she goes!
The email led her to a small building that seemed pretty nondescript. There was a little brown sack on the side of the building with her name on it. Inside was a card that would get her access to the 3 story building. The sign in the front said it was an insurance company but it had two armed guards and key pads on each door

Allyson's visions rarely had sounds. It was more of the same of what she had saw before, there was an explosion in one of the buildings in the city and standing by the hole in the building was an unknown figure, the vision didn't show who it was. Alex was laying on the ground, his body parts scattered. It then showed new visions, one of Peter losing against the avengers, then one of Diana pushing Allyson out of the way of a fireball that was coming right at her.
When it was done Dru waved a hand pushing the memories deep into her subconscious and said "I've hidden the memories of that vision. They will still be there and you'll be able to find them but it will take concous effort to reach them ok?"

When it was done Dru waved a hand pushing the memories deep into her subconscious and said "I've hidden the memories of that vision. They will still be there and you'll be able to find them but it will take concous effort to reach them ok?"
"okay but you dont have to do that." She said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back