• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

He held up the time and space stone and gripped them tightly. Using them he saw the location of the source of the crystals. He then opened a portal to Italy.

The portal took him to the foot of the massive scrin tower that was constructed

The portal took him to the foot of the massive scrin tower that was constructed
"Nothing more but a mere nuisance." He said as he shot off his omega beams into the tower. Going straight through the tower, the beams immediately turned around back into the tower, repeating and repeating in an attempt to destroy the entire tower.

(Thanks.) Darksied looked for the source of the danger to his parademons.

"We will need everyone." James said "Does that include me?" Doctor Strange said from behind.
The Doctor Jumped. "Clearly I need to make the TARDIS more secure if anyone can jump into it from wherever they are." Dragunov Dragunov

Last edited:
"Nothing more but a mere nuisance." He said as he shot off his omega beams into the tower. Going straight through the tower, the beams immediately turned around back into the tower, repeating and repeating in an attempt to destroy the entire tower.

The beams just passed harmlessly through the tower, due to the towers internal phase generator

(These crystals have a source, I assume. Is that correct?)
Darkseid watched as Parademon after Parademon was destroyed by the crystals.

"This will be interesting." James said as he picked up the ring and latnern. He put the ring in his pocket and went back to the main room of the TARDIS. "I think it's time to fight."

Jacob slammed his fists together creating a gigantic burst of light blinding everyone. Emily felt arms wrap around her followed by weightlessness. When her vision cleared, she found that she was back at her hideout with Haruhi, Jacob and Susan.
Emily sits down

The beams just passed harmlessly through the tower, due to the towers internal phase generator
"Hmmm..." Darksied smiled as he opened a massive portal with the space stone. He slowly moved the portal down onto the tower before closing it from the bottom, plunging the tower deep into the far reaches of space.

"Hmmm..." Darksied smiled as he opened a massive portal with the space stone. He slowly moved the portal down onto the tower before closing it from the bottom, plunging the tower deep into the far reaches of space.

Another portal appeared and did the same thing bringing the tower back to where it was

Darkseid angrily made a piece of metal levitate to him. He stepped on it and floated up to the portal to see what was on the other side.
The portal closed before he got to it, leaving the tower back where it was constructed on earth

The portal closed before he got to it, leaving the tower back where it was constructed on earth
Darkseid gripped the stones and rewinded the portal and the tower to before it returned. He waited for the portal to open this time. "Nothing escapes me."

Darkseid gripped the stones and rewinded the portal and the tower to before it returned. He waited for the portal to open this time. "Nothing escapes me."

The portal returned the tower then vanished before he could enter

(Okay no direspect you've been holding him at Bay for a while but... That's not how the space stone works)

(I'm well aware, but he used the space stone to hold open the portal that was there, and the portal led to empty space where he sent the tower in the first place)

It just took him to the empty space where he sent the tower
(I'm well aware, but he used the space stone to hold open the portal that was there, and the portal led to empty space where he sent the tower in the first place)
(I am pissed off by how clever that was. Well played.)
Darksied returned back to Italy through a boom tube "I grow tired of this charade."He then shot his omega beams at the tower and immediately erased it from existence.

(I am pissed off by how clever that was. Well played.)
Darksied returned back to Italy through a boom tube "I grow tired of this charade."He then shot his omega beams at the tower and immediately erased it from existence.

The tower phased out then back in, it wasn't going no where

Users who are viewing this thread

Back