• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"What a nuisance." Darkseid said as he rewinded the time of the tower to when it disappeared. He waited for the portal to reopen. When it opened only a meter, he froze the portal and the tower in a time lock with the time stone. "All will kneel before Darkseid." He said with a grin "I will eliminate your species when I finish with this planet."
Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

(Except even removing the tower wouldn't rid the crystals imidiately, lol)
(
dc98b2118082b6368473ea4f4f3440a0.jpg
)
Darkseid returned to New York. He examined the crystals and shot out his omega beams, disintegrating the crystals in the air. "Annoying."

(
dc98b2118082b6368473ea4f4f3440a0.jpg
)
Darkseid returned to New York. He examined the crystals and shot out his omega beams, disintegrating the crystals in the air. "Annoying."

The microscopic shards that floated in the air disintegrated, however the energy from the beam caused a cascade through the crystals on the ground, causing a chain reaction, which lead to the crystals exploding, embedding themselves in the parademons, and in darkseids projection, the parademons imidiately began dying as their bodies became crystalized

The microscopic shards that floated in the air disintegrated, however the energy from the beam caused a cascade through the crystals on the ground, causing a chain reaction, which lead to the crystals exploding, embedding themselves in the parademons, and in darkseids projection, the parademons imidiately began dying as their bodies became crystalized
Darkseid gave zero fucks, then a negative septillion fucks as he opened another boom tube to summon more parademons "Continue the search, I want the anti-life equation. You will not rest until it is found, you will search every last atom of this planet if needed."

Eris, led by her emotions as usual, exits the TARDIS. She looks around at the decimated area. She yells into the distance.
"Darkseid! Wherever you are, surrender or perish!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back