• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"No... The girl... They'll move her..." He said
"Well what do you want to do then Leo!" she snapped "I'm not gonna let you bleed to death for some girl who i dont even know." she stopped for a second "Sorry i... i didn't mean to yell."

"It's... Okay... Plz heal me." He said
[/QUOTE
She summons and bag and looks around inside it a pulls out a book named "Spells for novice witches Advanced editon." she reads for a bit and attempts to cast a more advanced healing spell. it works but because it's slightly above her leve of witchcraft her magic ability is temporarily weakened

"Well... I'll think about it... but we have more important things to focus on." Haruhi replied

"He has it? So how will we stop Darksied then?" Thanos replied
"Yeah,um... well then let's get to it" Emily replied as she blushed.

Last edited:
Eris, out of instinct, pulls a knife out and points it at Y since he's behind Maddy and she's never met him. However, after seeing the calm reactions to his appearance, she puts the blade away.
"Sorry, force of habit. Welcome!"
When she drew the blade, she found it had turned into a bouquet of flowers "For you." Y said with a smile as he bowed to Eris.
She just nods
Thanos looked at the Radion "Now we can take out Darksied... even if it's temporary." James said

When she drew the blade, she found it had turned into a bouquet of flowers "For you." Y said with a smile as he bowed to Eris.

Thanos looked at the Radion "Now we can take out Darksied... even if it's temporary." James said
Eris looks at the flowers confused.
"I...wh-how did you...are you a wizard or something?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back