• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

When she drew the blade, she found it had turned into a bouquet of flowers "For you." Y said with a smile as he bowed to Eris.

Thanos looked at the Radion "Now we can take out Darksied... even if it's temporary." James said
Eris, out of instinct, pulls a knife out and points it at Y since he's behind Maddy and she's never met him. However, after seeing the calm reactions to his appearance, she puts the blade away.
"Sorry, force of habit. Welcome!"
"At least temporary works...Eris that's Y, he's a friend of me and Joey" she said

"At least temporary works...Eris that's Y, he's a friend of me and Joey" she said
Eris looks away, slighly embarrassed.
"Oh, sorry about the harassment then. I thought he was trying to sneak attack you or something."
"Believe me, If I had any intention of harming you you probably wouldn't stand a chance." Y then laughed. He pulled out Eris's dagger that turned into flowers from his jacket. "I believe this is yours."

Eris looks away, slighly embarrassed.
"Oh, sorry about the harassment then. I thought he was trying to sneak attack you or something."
"Believe me, If I had any intention of harming you you probably wouldn't stand a chance." Y then laughed. He pulled out Eris's dagger that turned into flowers from his jacket. "I believe this is yours."
Maddy laughed. "That's ok, good to know you always get my back."

"Of course I have your back." Eris said with a smile as she takes the knife from Y. "He took my knife, Maddy. He stole it. He thinks he's better than me." She looks at Y. "You win this round, magician. I hope you can back that talk up when we confront Darkseid." She says with a smirk.

"Of course I have your back." Eris said with a smile as she takes the knife from Y. "He took my knife, Maddy. He stole it. He thinks he's better than me." She looks at Y. "You win this round, magician. I hope you can back that talk up when we confront Darkseid." She says with a smirk.
She laughs. "Hmm it's rare for Y at least I rarely see him fight. I normally find him watching TV."

"Apologies... but I am on vacation so I won't be fighting... unless things are truly dire." Y replied

"Im sorry Haruhi" said Emily as she had a serious and concerned look on her face. Emily tries to hug Haruhi.
"HARUHI!" Two voices shouted as Jacob and Susan appeared. They emerged from the shadow and quickly hugged Haruhi "Oh thank goodness you're alive... what happened?" She asked. With a tear in his eye, Jacob looked at her "Big brother did this..." The sound of knuckles cracking was heard behind Emily "A strong family bond indeed." Joey said

"HARUHI!" Two voices shouted as Jacob and Susan appeared. They emerged from the shadow and quickly hugged Haruhi "Oh thank goodness you're alive... what happened?" She asked. With a tear in his eye, Jacob looked at her "Big brother did this..." The sound of knuckles cracking was heard behind Emily "A strong family bond indeed." Joey said
Emily turned around and walked away and then sat down. Dragunov Dragunov

Last edited:
Joey punched Emily in the face "You will die like the others." He said as he approached Haruhi. Jacob and Susan drew katanas "Brother... please..." Jacob said. Joey stared at them "There will be no mercy for you."
Emily's nose bleeds. She trows the bag in the rubble then stands up. (Sorry i haven't posted in a while. I had important things to do. )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back