• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"You do not realize?" A chair flew into Eddie's face, knocking him out "A mere mortal owning a pizza shop having the knowledge of one of the infinity stones?" He shook his head "For a servant, you lack knowledge. Ask yourself this, why would a simple restaurant owner have knowledge of an infinity stone?"

"Where shall we begin then?" Thanos asked
"If he was hiding it?" She said

"If he was hiding it?" She said
"You truly are hopeless... Why would a pathetic meaningless spec of waste have knowledge of such power?" His eyes glowed red as two laser beams shot out and turned into the floor, creating a giant hole.
"I dunno. Plans for the future? Meaning of life. Little things like that." He saidm
"Mind stone made me saw more than I should." Thanos said "But I wish to end Darkseid before he destroys us all."

"You truly are hopeless... Why would a pathetic meaningless spec of waste have knowledge of such power?" His eyes glowed red as two laser beams shot out and turned into the floor, creating a giant hole.

"Mind stone made me saw more than I should." Thanos said "But I wish to end Darkseid before he destroys us all."
"Good plan." The Doctor said.

"You do not realize?" A chair flew into Eddie's face, knocking him out "A mere mortal owning a pizza shop having the knowledge of one of the infinity stones?" He shook his head "For a servant, you lack knowledge. Ask yourself this, why would a simple restaurant owner have knowledge of an infinity stone?"

"Where shall we begin then?" Thanos asked
6udtj.gif

"You never know,someone who seems to know nothing may know more than you think" she said

"A welp like you knows nothing of the destruction I command." Joey replied before pointing down the crater. "The stone... get it." He said as one of the stones glowed deep within the earth.

"Indeed." The agent replied
Nyx rolled her eyes before going down into the crater

"This will do." She smiled. "Thank you "
He looked at her smile. He blinked a few seconds before turning and going to his room. He closed the door and hoped she hadn't noticed his face turn red. It was really that he was attracted to her or anything. He just hasn't expected his first roommate to be a girl. He hadn't expected her to be alien either sure. But he could deal with alien.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back