• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Right." Josh said. He walked over and put in his backpack.

"You don't seem like the thieving type. Hit a rough patch?" Jackson asked.
Maddy watches.

"Never wanted to be. I was traveling with my ex. We had a road trip planned, we get to the first planet and I had something taken from me...turned out it was his doing. He made me be apart of his crew so I could get it back. I had to steal treasures that equal the value of my item.

Maddy watches.

"Never wanted to be. I was traveling with my ex. We had a road trip planned, we get to the first planet and I had something taken from me...turned out it was his doing. He made me be apart of his crew so I could get it back. I had to steal treasures that equal the value of my item.
He put on a black pull over hoodie with a pokeball on the middle.

Jackson looked at her. "What was taken?" He asked concerned.

He put on a black pull over hoodie with a pokeball on the middle.

Jackson looked at her. "What was taken?" He asked concerned.
"nice hoodie" she said.

She took off the gold necklace she wore. It was a locket, currently empty "A piece of what my race calls the star crystal. I was gifted mine before I left. "

"nice hoodie" she said.

She took off the gold necklace she wore. It was a locket, currently empty "A piece of what my race calls the star crystal. I was gifted mine before I left. "
"Thanks." He said.

He looked at it. "Oh Jackson your a fool. Come on." He took her hand and led her deeper into the woods

"let's go" she said

"OK where are we going." She asked putting back on her locket.
Josh followed her. He looked at the pokeball he had. He threw it. A Beedrill came from it. "Alright Beedrill let's go." He said. The Pokemon buzzed happily and followed

"Rejin!" Jackson yelled. A man in a three piece came out smirking.

Josh followed her. He looked at the pokeball he had. He threw it. A Beedrill came from it. "Alright Beedrill let's go." He said. The Pokemon buzzed happily and followed

"Rejin!" Jackson yelled. A man in a three piece came out smirking.
"Why do you have beedrill out?" She asked.

"Who's this?" She asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back