• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"yeah, that Roxie girl bandaged my leg up and I spent the last few hours cooling myself down.". She moved a piece of hair from her face. "I'll be fine. How about you?"
"I'm a bit groggy but I'll be fine." He went over to sit next to her. "Look. I know that it can be hard to trust people. But I trust you. And I hope to prove that your trust in me isn't misplaced"

"Do you?" Ben asked. "What with?"

"Used to be. She's not a hero but she's not an enemy anymore." Jackson said.
Maddy tells him all about joey and what's been going on.

"So you trust me because she isn't your enemy anymore and turned good?" She said

Maddy tells him all about joey and what's been going on.

"So you trust me because she isn't your enemy anymore and turned good?" She said
Ben nodded. "Right." He said. He looked at the Omnitrix. "Let's do this."

"When you put it like that is sounds dumb, I trust you because I know that you're more than your past."

Ben nodded. "Right." He said. He looked at the Omnitrix. "Let's do this."

"When you put it like that is sounds dumb, I trust you because I know that you're more than your past."
"I just need to get josh" she said

Isanne smiled. "OK I get it now"

"Hey josh" she said as she walked in. This was the first time she was in the habitat.

Isanne smiled. "Let's stay here for a bit"
An Arcanine bounded up to her. As did several other Pokemon.

"I'll stick around if you want me to stick around." Jackson walked over and set next to her.

"Hello" she smiled at the pokemon.

"How did you get your nanites?" She asked
Josh stood up petting the Vulpix. "Alright Vulpix. Make sure you eat an orran berry at every meal and you should fight off that fever in no time. Also make sure to get lots of rest."

Jackson looked at her. "When I was young. I was diagnosed with a terminal disease." Jackson said. "I was told I had until my fifteenth birthday at most. At first it didn't bother me, my fifteenth seemed like such a long ways away. But when I turned 12 I realized that the disease was really starting to take hold." He said. "Some doctors found the nanites from the remains of a crashed alien ship. It was all kept super secret. Since my dad worked for the Government though he found out about it. On my fifteenth those scientists decided to treat me with the nanites. I was about to die anyway so they figured no harm no foul." He looked at his hands. "They worked... But at a huge price. I couldn't control them at first. That day ended in a huge explosion that destroyed the hospital and gave Sam his powers. But, my mom, and my dad, and the scientists, the patients the doctors... Everyone else died in that explosion."

Josh stood up petting the Vulpix. "Alright Vulpix. Make sure you eat an orran berry at every meal and you should fight off that fever in no time. Also make sure to get lots of rest."

Jackson looked at her. "When I was young. I was diagnosed with a terminal disease." Jackson said. "I was told I had until my fifteenth birthday at most. At first it didn't bother me, my fifteenth seemed like such a long ways away. But when I turned 12 I realized that the disease was really starting to take hold." He said. "Some doctors found the nanites from the remains of a crashed alien ship. It was all kept super secret. Since my dad worked for the Government though he found out about it. On my fifteenth those scientists decided to treat me with the nanites. I was about to die anyway so they figured no harm no foul." He looked at his hands. "They worked... But at a huge price. I couldn't control them at first. That day ended in a huge explosion that destroyed the hospital and gave Sam his powers. But, my mom, and my dad, and the scientists, the patients the doctors... Everyone else died in that explosion."
maddy smiled watching.

"Oh.." She frowned. "I'm sorry for asking."

He walked over to Maddy. "Hey. Sorry I haven't said anything about Joey. When's the funeral?"

"Don't worry about it." Jackson said. "I've moved on."
"There's not going to be one. " she explains what happens as she kneels down to pet the pokemon.

"Still sad." She said

"There's not going to be one. " she explains what happens as she kneels down to pet the pokemon.

"Still sad." She said
"Well... I guess I should probably test something I've been making then." He out on a watch and a Holo keyboard appeared. The Pokemon she was petting turned into a ball of red energy which flew to the back of the habitat. Then it's pokeball appeared in Josh's hand in a ball of light. "Removes the six Pokemon restriction. Because I won't have any of them on my person."

He shrugged.

"Well... I guess I should probably test something I've been making then." He out on a watch and a Holo keyboard appeared. The Pokemon she was petting turned into a ball of red energy which flew to the back of the habitat. Then it's pokeball appeared in Josh's hand in a ball of light. "Removes the six Pokemon restriction. Because I won't have any of them on my person."

He shrugged.
"Oh cool" maddy said

isanne didnt know what to say

"Alright. Where do we start?" He asked.

Jackson looked at her. "Hey. Really don't feel bad." He said taking her hand.
"Stoll figuring it out. A few of the others are going to new York." She said.

"Okay.... I asked you something, you can ask me something in return. I'll give the whole truth." She said.

"Stoll figuring it out. A few of the others are going to new York." She said.

"Okay.... I asked you something, you can ask me something in return. I'll give the whole truth." She said.
"Right." Josh said. He walked over and put in his backpack.

"You don't seem like the thieving type. Hit a rough patch?" Jackson asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back