• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

As Eris is walking towards the commotion, she starts getting an ominous feeling like someone is watching not just her, but everybody.

A few non-possessed people try to break things up, but the possessed ones end up fighting them instead.
"Well, that was unexpected, but it does provide a distraction for us to leave and find Jessica." Tyson said and began slipping away from the crowd.
A gloves hand tapped her shoulder as Spider-Man ran past her and into the crowd.

Jackson kicked it out and closed the hole this time with stronger metal.

"Argh!" Sam held his head in pain. Musicnotes Musicnotes

It hit a wall of bars. "Stop that." Dark said.

(Except there was no hole)

More round began tunneling through, as if the shooters knew exactly where he was in the room

The angel just flew around the wall and tackle Dark, wrapping him in its tentacles

(Except there was no hole)

More round began tunneling through, as if the shooters knew exactly where he was in the room

The angel just flew around the wall and tackle Dark, wrapping him in its tentacles
He sighed angrily. "Well guess the break is over." He got up and created a minigun. "Say hello to my little friend!"

Dark turned into most and floated out of it's grip before reforming. Fighting me in my own head. Not smart.

"She's almost impossible for me to reach at the moment...almost, but it sounds like you're just as surprised about this as I am." Jessica says. "Now let's see if I remember which one is which.....Maddy I believe her name was?"
Hunter looks around again. "Of course her and her friends must be around here."

As the people were getting webbed, they started returning to normal and became terrified as they didn't know what had happened to them.
Peter was making sure they were okay. Explaining that everting would be alright now. He looked around. "Tyson!" He walked running to him. "What's going on?"

Peter was making sure they were okay. Explaining that everting would be alright now. He looked around. "Tyson!" He walked running to him. "What's going on?"
"In the simplest terms, crazy lady uses mist spirits to possess people, and she's somewhere on this beach." Tyson answered.

"Tyson turns out some heroes are here" hunter said
"Got it. Suit activate air filter." Peter said. The mask changed slightly making but not enough to really change how Peter looks.
"That's great. It gives us a numbers advantage, but it also gives her stronger targets to go after." Tyson says to Hunter. Then, he looks at Peter. "Have you seen a woman around here named Jessica? Five foot six with blue dyed hair with purple tips?"

"That's great. It gives us a numbers advantage, but it also gives her stronger targets to go after." Tyson says to Hunter. Then, he looks at Peter. "Have you seen a woman around here named Jessica? Five foot six with blue dyed hair with purple tips?"
"Oh crap I do, Eris and I went surfing with her." Peter said

"Oh crap I do, Eris and I went surfing with her." Peter said
"Yeah I realize that" she nods. "Is she still in the water?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back