• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Peter was confronted by a man. Apparently Peter had "taken" photos of a his girl friend. Peter tried to explain that he was just taking pictures of the area. The man having none of it punched him. Peter if course rolled with the punch and let himself fall to the ground. The man took his camera and threw it towards the ocean. "NonoNO!" Peter ran after it but was too late. To keep his own cover he had to let it submerge. He sighed and hung his head running the back of his neck.
Eris is infuriated.
"I'll be back." She says to Jessica and then quickly makes her way back to land where she storms across the sand to the man. "What's your problem dude!?"

Eris is infuriated.
"I'll be back." She says to Jessica and then quickly makes her way back to land where she storms across the sand to the man. "What's your problem dude!?"
"Get control over your boyfriend. He keeps staring at my girl." The man said. Peter pulled his camera out of the water and pulled some seaweed off of it. He sighs inspecting it. "Yup... Totaled. Man this was a good one too." He sighed again and made for the trash can to throw away the now useless object.

Robby takes the hit and pauses. Then, he pounds on his chest.
"Yes. More!" He shouts as he leaps and swings his axe downward at the hybrid's head.

As they're walking, they get the slightest feeling of being watched. Meanwhile, Jessica and Eris are out in the water about a mile down the beach.

"You really stole it AND sold it so you could steal it again?" Jessica asked.

Eris nods.
"I was a bad person. Very good at it too. What about you?"

Jessica looks away.
"Wellllll the worst thing I've done recently is enchant a bunch of stuff with my mist so I can let chance decide who falls under my spell."

The hybrid tried to keep him from killing it

"Get control over your boyfriend. He keeps staring at my girl." The man said. Peter pulled his camera out of the water and pulled some seaweed off of it. He sighs inspecting it. "Yup... Totaled. Man this was a good one too." He sighed again and made for the trash can to throw away the now useless object.
"I feel like you might be overexaggerating." Eris said.
The hybrid tried to keep him from killing it
The rather muscular Robby continues to swing away at it, eventually killing it after a bit of a struggle.
"Damn. That thing was relentless. It probably would've ruined a regular human."
He looks around for signs of any more of them as he wasn't sure if he had the energy to fight another one at the moment.

"I feel like you might be overexaggerating." Eris said.

The rather muscular Robby continues to swing away at it, eventually killing it after a bit of a struggle.
"Damn. That thing was relentless. It probably would've ruined a regular human."
He looks around for signs of any more of them as he wasn't sure if he had the energy to fight another one at the moment.
Peter walked off. "Hey we ain't done." The man said.

Robby takes the hit and pauses. Then, he pounds on his chest.
"Yes. More!" He shouts as he leaps and swings his axe downward at the hybrid's head.

As they're walking, they get the slightest feeling of being watched. Meanwhile, Jessica and Eris are out in the water about a mile down the beach.

"You really stole it AND sold it so you could steal it again?" Jessica asked.

Eris nods.
"I was a bad person. Very good at it too. What about you?"

Jessica looks away.
"Wellllll the worst thing I've done recently is enchant a bunch of stuff with my mist so I can let chance decide who falls under my spell."
Hunter just looks around.

As time continued to pass, squads of Chimeran soldiers began fielding walking tanks that they called Stalkers

Chimeran Stalker

These tanks laid waste to most things that had crossed their paths in their world, mostly regular human soldiers, it has yet to test its mettle against powered beings

However the very first Stalker sightings in the city were accompanied by a dozen Chimeran soldiers as well as a second stalker while Regina and Sally rode atop the first

Dragunov Dragunov

Users who are viewing this thread

Back