• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Right!" Peter ran at Nyx but was hit by her in a rather easy fashion. In fact Peter should have had no trouble dodging her attack. Joey had seen him easily dodge much faster blows. "My Spider-Sense. It's gone."
Nyx took the hit but just smiled. Arms reach out from the shadows to drag peter away and one arm grabbed Joey.

Maddy growled after getting tackled. She punched spider-venom

Diana created a gun in her hand and aimed at thanos
Joey looked at Nyx "I have a question for you... do you wish to live?"

Thanos blocked the beam with the guantlet.

Thanos blocked each shot before Diana suddenly found herself by the TARDIS again.

Joey looked at Nyx "If you want to live, you'll get out of my way."
"What the" Diana said finding herself by the tardis.

"Fine I'll get out of your way." Nyx smirked as she shadow arms were trying to drag peter away.

"People like puppies." He said kicking her off of him.
Maddy gets up. "She's just using you"

"Fine I'll get out of your way." Nyx smirked as she shadow arms were trying to drag peter away.

Peter ran at Nyx and tried to punch her.
"Oh yeah..." Joey took out a large kitchen knife "Remember when I told you the next time I see you, I would put this in places you didn't want it?"

"So what? I don't mind. She treats me well enough." He grabbed her and threw her.

Peter ran at Nyx and tried to punch her.
"So what? I don't mind. She treats me well enough." He grabbed her and threw her.
"Oh yeah..." Joey took out a large kitchen knife "Remember when I told you the next time I see you, I would put this in places you didn't want it?"
Nyx dodges Peter's punch and a shadow arm grabs him. She looked at Joey. "I remember."

Maddy hits a wall. Her body glowed dimly to heal. "Wh y are you facing me..you like to get in Peter's head.."

"Joey. Don't kill them!"
Nyx dodges Peter's punch and a shadow arm grabs him. She looked at Joey. "I remember."

Maddy hits a wall. Her body glowed dimly to heal. "Wh y are you facing me..you like to get in Peter's head.."

"I won't, I'm just gonna give her a bit of surgery." Joey replied

Thanos chuckled "The boy is giving in to his hidden bloodlust. How interesting"

Let go!" Peter yelled.

"Because. Spider-Dork is no fun." He said. "He gave up so much power for no good reason."

Peter looked at at the ring in his hand. Hope. He had plenty of that still. Hope they could win, hope that he could still save Joey. A blue lantern appeared. He put on the ring and held it against the lantern. ""In fearful day, in raging night,

With strong hearts full, our souls ignite.

When all seems lost in the War of Light,

Look to the stars, for hope burns bright!"
The lantern glowed and Peter's suit changed.

Let go!" Peter yelled.

"Because. Spider-Dork is no fun." He said. "He gave up so much power for no good reason."
"sorry spider wimp. We are going to have fun. See ya joey. Venom, I got my toy have fun with yours" Nyx dragged Peter into her shadow domain, disappearing from joey.

"Sometimes you don't need power." Maddy said kicking venom.

Diana kept trying to hit Thanos.

Peter looked at at the ring in his hand. Hope. He had plenty of that still. Hope they could win, hope that he could still save Joey. A blue lantern appeared. He put on the ring and held it against the lantern. ""In fearful day, in raging night,

With strong hearts full, our souls ignite.

When all seems lost in the War of Light,

Look to the stars, for hope burns bright!"
The lantern glowed and Peter's suit changed.
"sorry spider wimp. We are going to have fun. See ya joey. Venom, I got my toy have fun with yours" Nyx dragged Peter into her shadow domain, disappearing from joey.

"You bitch! Get back here!" Joey shouted "Forget it." Demy said as she appeared "We have to focus on Thanos."

Spider-Venom hopped back and punched her.

Peter was in the shadow realm but now powered up by his blue lantern ring

"You bitch! Get back here!" Joey shouted "Forget it." Demy said as she appeared "We have to focus on Thanos."
Spider-Venom hopped back and punched her.

Peter was in the shadow realm but now powered up by his blue lantern ring
Maddy blocks it. "Where did Nyx take Peter"

Diana kept shooting Thanos. "Its hard to hit this guy."

"Ooo someone got a power up but that won't help you." Nyx said a shadows held him in place like rope.

"Ooo someone got a power up but that won't help you." Nyx said a shadows held him in place like rope.
"Wouldn't you like to know?" He kicked her.

Scout ran head first at him.

Peter looked around. "You do realise I'm literally glowing blue."

Thanos stood up and snapped, all of Diana's stamina was gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back