• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Something wrong?" She asked
Scout sighed. "Spy was never around... Ever. I know now he was my dad, but that was after I almost died twice. When I turned 22. I didn't have a dad growing up. I still don't really have a dad. Hell I don't even know my dad's real name." He said. "So yeah good luck on the Grandpa front."

Scout sighed. "Spy was never around... Ever. I know now he was my dad, but that was after I almost died twice. When I turned 22. I didn't have a dad growing up. I still don't really have a dad. Hell I don't even know my dad's real name." He said. "So yeah good luck on the Grandpa front."
"People can change, if not that's okay" she said.

"People can change, if not that's okay" she said.
"No it is NOT! Sorry. It's not. It's not." He said. "Look. I'm telling you this because Jeremy... He might cause an opposite problem. He might coddle Ryder too much. Be overprotective. Not let him make his own desicions."

"No it is NOT! Sorry. It's not. It's not." He said. "Look. I'm telling you this because Jeremy... He might cause an opposite problem. He might coddle Ryder too much. Be overprotective. Not let him make his own desicions."
Diana nods. "Okay I'll watch out for that"

"And what?" She asked
"And I wish he had been around ya know." Scout said. "Well maybe not quite ya never had parents. I guess I never did either. At least... Not this body." He said. "I'm sick of it. Always comin' back. I've died every way you can think of. I've tried everything out in the world... I'm sick of bein' cloned all the time I..." He stopped. "I'm ready to die."

"And I wish he had been around ya know." Scout said. "Well maybe not quite ya never had parents. I guess I never did either. At least... Not this body." He said. "I'm sick of it. Always comin' back. I've died every way you can think of. I've tried everything out in the world... I'm sick of bein' cloned all the time I..." He stopped. "I'm ready to die."
Joey suddenly appeared by the door with a giant smile, like a child in Disneyland. He then took out a glock and slid it across the floor to Scout before humming Come Sail Away by Styx.

"Yeah well figure it out. Because wether you like it or not my friends are gonna be around forever." Scout said.
"Unusually heartwarming words from a man who wants to die." Joey replied "But if you want I can pull the trigger instead."

"I get tbsg you're still angry with them and granted what they did was stupid. But they aren't the ones who really hurt Maddy. Nyx was. And they've been trying to atone." He said
"Does Maddy want me to hurt Nyx? If not I can let Nyx slide since Maddy was the one who made a call that warned everyone of Scout... but had she not made that call, my brother and sister would've died at the hands of the mercs." He replied "There are many things I will let slide in this world Peter... this is not one of them. So please... don't stop me now." he then began humming Don't Stop me Now by Queen before turning back to Scout with anticipation.

"Does Maddy want me to hurt Nyx? If not I can let Nyx slide since Maddy was the one who made a call that warned everyone of Scout... but had she not made that call, my brother and sister would've died at the hands of the mercs." He replied "There are many things I will let slide in this world Peter... this is not one of them. So please... don't stop me now." he then began humming Don't Stop me Now by Queen before turning back to Scout with anticipation.
Peter webbed the Glock to the floor. "Joey you can't be selectively moral. Otherwise there's no point to trying to change."

Peter webbed the Glock to the floor. "Joey you can't be selectively moral. Otherwise there's no point to trying to change."
"Peter, some people are just better off dead in this world. Take for example, Thanos." He replied "I mean secondly... does anyone of us even like Scout in the first place?"

"Peter, some people are just better off dead in this world. Take for example, Thanos." He replied "I mean secondly... does anyone of us even like Scout in the first place?"
"Jeremy and Diana." Peter said. "Besides Scout is far from being Thanos."

"But isn't Scout just Jeremy's extracted negative side?" Joey responded
"Ya know what?" Scout stood up. "You know what? He's right. I have fought tooth an nail to make up for what I did. When all the other guys got let go J decided to stay in custody. When I'm not fighting bad guys I'm in SHIELD lock up. I know what I did was wrong and I'm sorry. If you can't forgive me though that's not my problem."

"Ya know what?" Scout stood up. "You know what? He's right. I have fought tooth an nail to make up for what I did. When all the other guys got let go J decided to stay in custody. When I'm not fighting bad guys I'm in SHIELD lock up. I know what I did was wrong and I'm sorry. If you can't forgive me though that's not my problem."
"Well there is a way I can forgive you." Joey said "You got two options... you and the mercs work for me... or option two... you, me, a baseball bat and five minutes of prime time."

"Well there is a way I can forgive you." Joey said "You got two options... you and the mercs work for me... or option two... you, me, a baseball bat and five minutes of prime time."
"We're happy to work for ya free if charge. Provided that you don't ask us to hurt anyone innocent." Spy said uncloaking. "SPY! How long have you been there?" "Long enough to know you have serious Daddy issues."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back