• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

She glances at the doctor "You know...I used to see humans are equal to AI and avatars of Alice. I'm trying my best to see humans are truly equal to Avatars and AIs..." she said.
"Humans. Are equal in other ways " He said. "Humans are... Unpredictable creatures. They seem bad but when it really counts they always manage to surprise you."

"We're happy to work for ya free if charge. Provided that you don't ask us to hurt anyone innocent." Spy said uncloaking. "SPY! How long have you been there?" "Long enough to know you have serious Daddy issues."
"Sweet, well the two of you can handle those daddy issues when you're working on my weed farms." Joey said.

"Humans. Are equal in other ways " He said. "Humans are... Unpredictable creatures. They seem bad but when it really counts they always manage to surprise you."
"When Alice was starting...Alice was always being attacked by human criminals who entered into Alice. Academic made a Ai called the Queen of hearts. A powerful security Ai and the commander of the queens...She protected Alice getting rid of any human criminals. Until the criminals started to targeting her...And then...She deemed humans to be Immoral and evil. The queens and I were...confused as most of the humans in Alice except the criminals were good but we had to follow her orders. Overtime the Queens and me develop negative emotions about the humans. I started to see humans inferior beings. Elly got jealous and pities the humans. Rose now sees them as pests. And Sophia thinks humans are unnecessary. But inside all of us we believe humans are not bad beings..." she said

"When Alice was starting...Alice was always being attacked by human criminals who entered into Alice. Academic made a Ai called the Queen of hearts. A powerful security Ai and the commander of the queens...She protected Alice getting rid of any human criminals. Until the criminals started to targeting her...And then...She deemed humans to be Immoral and evil. The queens and I were...confused as most of the humans in Alice except the criminals were good but we had to follow her orders. Overtime the Queens and me develop negative emotions about the humans. I started to see humans inferior beings. Elly got jealous and pities the humans. Rose now sees them as pests. And Sophia thinks humans are unnecessary. But inside all of us we believe humans are not bad beings..." she said
"Their not. Look around. Look how many humans how many people even the ones you deem bad are here about to fight and possibly for something greater than themselves."

"And I wish he had been around ya know." Scout said. "Well maybe not quite ya never had parents. I guess I never did either. At least... Not this body." He said. "I'm sick of it. Always comin' back. I've died every way you can think of. I've tried everything out in the world... I'm sick of bein' cloned all the time I..." He stopped. "I'm ready to die."
"Does Maddy want me to hurt Nyx? If not I can let Nyx slide since Maddy was the one who made a call that warned everyone of Scout... but had she not made that call, my brother and sister would've died at the hands of the mercs." He replied "There are many things I will let slide in this world Peter... this is not one of them. So please... don't stop me now." he then began humming Don't Stop me Now by Queen before turning back to Scout with anticipation.
"Then tell medic to stop cloning you and try to live your life" Diana said. She figured it was pointless to argue with him about him wanting to die.

Maddy was nearby but out of sight. She was listening with her werewolf hearing. She thought about how she haven't heard from her evil counterpart in awhile. She touched her eye and a shiver went down her spine. She shook away the memory.

"Then tell medic to stop cloning you and try to live your life" Diana said. She figured it was pointless to argue with him about him wanting to die.

Maddy was nearby but out of sight. She was listening with her werewolf hearing. She thought about how she haven't heard from her evil counterpart in awhile. She touched her eye and a shiver went down her spine. She shook away the memory.
Scout sighed glaring at Joey. "Just what I get for sharing feelings or whatever. This sucks." He walked off angrily. He walked right past her and didn't notice her. She heard him mumble about giving up on looking for forgiveness, being complacent that everyone would just... Hate him.

Scout sighed glaring at Joey. "Just what I get for sharing feelings or whatever. This sucks." He walked off angrily. He walked right past her and didn't notice her. She heard him mumble about giving up on looking for forgiveness, being complacent that everyone would just... Hate him.
"You have my number, right Scout?" Joey asked

Maddy didnt know what to say but watches him walk off.

"Their not. Look around. Look how many humans how many people even the ones you deem bad are here about to fight and possibly for something greater than themselves."
"Well doc, I want you to think about this. When the time comes when your buds have to fight me and the queens. Will you spare us when you defeat us or are you gonna destroy us." she said as she looked back at her screen.
((Keep this in mind. This will determine the final fight with the Queen of heart later))

Last edited:
"Well doc, I want you to think about this. When the time comes when your buds have to fight me and the queens. Will you spare us when you defeat us or are you gonna destroy us." she said as she looked back at her screen.
((Keep this in mind. This will determine the final fight with the Queen of heart later))
"Most of us will want to spare you." The Doctor said. "A few will want to..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back