• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Medic began to out away tools. He kept a sample of Venus' DNA for experimentation later.
Maddy joined the others in the main room of the tardis. Venus went to follow Maddy. Hunter walked over to Medic. "You know I wouldn't have stopped you from doing that but why make her like that?"

Maddy joined the others in the main room of the tardis. Venus went to follow Maddy. Hunter walked over to Medic. "You know I wouldn't have stopped you from doing that but why make her like that?"
"Because I understand having a hellish childhood." Medic said.

Eris watches the situation and surprisingly isn't confused. Instead, she has a hand on her chin while shaking her head slightly.
Maddy had headed back to the main room of the tardis. Venus tried talking to her, as she walked her hair went from green to blonde and eyes from pink to blue. "Maddy what's wrong?" Maddy turned. "Just..stop.. This isn't you..you arnt nice...you don't ask what's wrong. " Venus looked at her. "But it can be now..I'm sorry." Maddy glared, her eyes turning to her wolf eyes. "You're never sorry"

"Because it'll change Venus forever." He said. "Even if she doesn't become wholly good she will be changed. More merciful, more thoughtful."
"Maybe..what's next changing the rest of my siblings and Eclipse so maddy can have the family she always wanted?" Minerva asked.

Maddy had headed back to the main room of the tardis. Venus tried talking to her, as she walked her hair went from green to blonde and eyes from pink to blue. "Maddy what's wrong?" Maddy turned. "Just..stop.. This isn't you..you arnt nice...you don't ask what's wrong. " Venus looked at her. "But it can be now..I'm sorry." Maddy glared, her eyes turning to her wolf eyes. "You're never sorry"
Eris intervenes.
"Wait, Maddy please. This isn't her fault."

“So this is what’s got you excited” said Zaal walking into the bakery and receiving a mean look from the person behind the counter for his cloud which was still creating snow.
Fogaur looked to Zaal, smiled, and gave him a small nod. He looked back down at the array of pastries lined up behind their clear glass case, licking his lips hungrily. As he looked around at the food, he spotted an especially delicious looking croissant. He stared at it for a moment before reaching over the counter and behind the glass in an attempt to grab it. Fretka sat by at his shoulder, also staring wistfully at the array of foods.

Medic stepped forward. "Okay... Clearly I made a mistake." He said. "If you want I can make her normal " he told Maddy
"Just..stop. What you done is enough. You know she did have a conscience. You just twisted it into what it was suppose to be. " maddy said.

"I'm not going to attack her...it was my idea to bring her back in the first place." Maddy said.
Medic stepped forward. "Okay... Clearly I made a mistake." He said. "If you want I can make her normal " he told Maddy
Eris pauses to listen to them before speaking.
"It wasn't the idea that was bad, per se. It was the sudden forced change in personality that robbed everyone else of the chance to change it. Even if Venus stays a good person, it would still be incredibly difficult ffor Maddy to accept it."

Eris pauses to listen to them before speaking.
"It wasn't the idea that was bad, per se. It was the sudden forced change in personality that robbed everyone else of the chance to change it. Even if Venus stays a good person, it would still be incredibly difficult ffor Maddy to accept it."
"She wasn't going to change like that." Medic said.

"Well maybe she can. I'm not a good person. Well I started bad. So did Jeremy "
"Maybe not overnight, but if a person develops the will to change for the better, then it's possible that said change can happen." Eris said.
"You guys are different" maddy said before looking at Venus. "If you hurt any of my friends, I'm reburying you in the garden." She walks away, wanting to be alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back