• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"why a brain scan?" Maddy asked. Minerva shrugged. "Why the blood sample, it doesn't matter why. I don't get why you need Venus back to defeat Thanos."
"We need all the help we can get. Now." He took out three sanitized syringes. "If each of you could hole out your arm."

"Didnt say why you're doing a brain scan" Maddy said
He leaned next to her ear. "If I said Minerva and Hunter would stop me." He said.

He got to work after the brain scans and implanted different memories over the real ones as Venus' body healed. Changing her. Making her think that she was one of the good guys. Once fully healed he released Venus hoping that the false memories would stay in tact. She would still love her family. But her disposition would be much less murdurous and evil and a lot more loving and more along the side of good. "Hello Venus." He said to the revived woman. "I am the Medic I am friends with your daughter. How do you feel?" (Basically even if only temporarily she's a pretty stand up person right now)

He leaned next to her ear. "If I said Minerva and Hunter would stop me." He said.

He got to work after the brain scans and implanted different memories over the real ones as Venus' body healed. Changing her. Making her think that she was one of the good guys. Once fully healed he released Venus hoping that the false memories would stay in tact. She would still love her family. But her disposition would be much less murdurous and evil and a lot more loving and more along the side of good. "Hello Venus." He said to the revived woman. "I am the Medic I am friends with your daughter. How do you feel?" (Basically even if only temporarily she's a pretty stand up person right now)
"I feel alright..what happened? "Venus asked. She looked at Maddy. " hello dear. Its been awhile, oh is that an engagement ring? Congrats! Come here and give me a hug."

"I feel alright..what happened? "Venus asked. She looked at Maddy. " hello dear. Its been awhile, oh is that an engagement ring? Congrats! Come here and give me a hug."
"Now I can say. You see Venus remembers her past. But I've added something she didn't have before. A conscience. She now has the ability to feel bad about things. Isn't that right Venus?" Medic said.

"Now I can say. You see Venus remembers her past. But I've added something she didn't have before. A conscience. She now has the ability to feel bad about things. Isn't that right Venus?" Medic said.
Maddy frowned. "No mom I'm good I don't want a hug.," Venus nods. "Yep" Minerva looked st Venus. ",you did what!" She tried going into Venus's mind.

Maddy frowned. "No mom I'm good I don't want a hug.," Venus nods. "Yep" Minerva looked st Venus. ",you did what!" She tried going into Venus's mind.
Her memories were still intact but Venus was seeing them differently. She felt guilt but also a hope to be better. However if she tried to change anything she would feel pain in her own head.

Her memories were still intact but Venus was seeing them differently. She felt guilt but also a hope to be better. However if she tried to change anything she would feel pain in her own head.
Minerva tried and held her head. "You monster..."

Minerva tried and held her head. "You monster..."
"Oh please all I did was give her a different outlook on her past. She still has free will. She cans till choose to be bad. I just showed her that perhapse there are more important things." Medic said. "Sorry I didn't say anything Maddy. I thought it'd be best that no one tired to stop me."

"Oh please all I did was give her a different outlook on her past. She still has free will. She cans till choose to be bad. I just showed her that perhapse there are more important things." Medic said. "Sorry I didn't say anything Maddy. I thought it'd be best that no one tired to stop me."
" Let's just go after Thanos.." Maddy said walking out of the lab.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back