• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(I think because the way speedsters interact with the speed force if they get caught up in something like the snap then they die but I have an idea that's sorta a compromise) Dash felt something every hair stood on end and he ran feeling as if something was hot on his heels. He ran generating more and more energy reaching further into the speed force to go faster than before and then the wave hit him. His hand disappeared and slowly the effect started moving up his arm. Out of instinct he started vibrating and the spread of the effect slowed to a crawl on his arm. "what just happened?"
(Yeah that's a cool idea like Thawne stretching is seconds into days in tbat one move)

Dash would stop mid run and look around watching people disappear left and right as he wasn't from this universe the gauntlet wouldn't affect him.

Dru who had been recuperating in the Dreamworld was suddenly startled as members of his race started fading from the world.

Zadock was shocked to see more than half of his troops fade into nonexistence due to his unique power even his ragmen who were made from materials and souls of this universe were taken causing scraps to fade into a puddle of shadow.

Chuck would appear next to Thanks and say "Big T! How's it going did you do it?"

(Yo, what up D?)

(Yeah that's a cool idea like Thawne stretching is seconds into days in tbat one move)
(exactly like that although I don't think something as vague as the snap would kill any speedster I feel like the gauntlet could kill one if thanos focused on that. Otherwise the speed force would definitely yeet it)
(Yo, what up D?)
(trying to see if I can come back here)

"Josh... JOSH?" Demy said as she ran to him "Nononononononononon please no." She said as she began to weep.

Back at the house, Jacob and Susan came down the stairs to the kitchen "Hey I smell pizz-" Josh looked down to see his hand disappearing into dust. "Jacob?" Joey said as he looked to see Ben turn to dust. "What... what the hell is going on?"
Wh-what's going on!? Mewtwo said.

Young Ben looked horrified. He knew what was going on.

"Really? Where did you come from?" Demy asked

"Ooooh let's see the puppies!" Sally replied

"Hey come on, I don't think you can sleep here. How about my place?" Haruhi said.

Joey continued to eat pizza with Maddy, Eris and Peter. LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix Musicnotes Musicnotes The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Meanwhile, on another planet far off, Thanos was sitting, staring at the sunset. "I do not understand. I have done so much to earn her appreciation, I have shown her my power... Lady Death, I will show you how much I truly love you by offering that which is a part of you... death." Thanos then held the Infinity Gauntlet up and snapped. @Dana Zane Drumonkey Drumonkey @HeyItsPete "Half of all life... gone..." Thanos whispered.

"From another world" Lily replied

The Angel swooped in from the stairwellCapture+_2019-08-10-09-33-20.png

While lucifer landed outside and barely fit through the massive doorwayCapture+_2019-08-10-12-19-39.png

Regina smiled at Sally "this is Lucifer" she replied and pointed to the cyber demon "and this is Angel" she replied pointing to the other creature

(exactly like that although I don't think something as vague as the snap would kill any speedster I feel like the gauntlet could kill one if thanos focused on that. Otherwise the speed force would definitely yeet it)
(trying to see if I can come back here)

(Neat, you know I'm always open for more dash and Anna)

(Sorry I got nothing, would you like a summary of what's going on)
"Really? Where did you come from?" Demy asked

"Ooooh let's see the puppies!" Sally replied

"Hey come on, I don't think you can sleep here. How about my place?" Haruhi said.

Joey continued to eat pizza with Maddy, Eris and Peter. LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix Musicnotes Musicnotes The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Meanwhile, on another planet far off, Thanos was sitting, staring at the sunset. "I do not understand. I have done so much to earn her appreciation, I have shown her my power... Lady Death, I will show you how much I truly love you by offering that which is a part of you... death." Thanos then held the Infinity Gauntlet up and snapped. @Dana Zane Drumonkey Drumonkey @HeyItsPete "Half of all life... gone..." Thanos whispered.
Wh-what's going on!? Mewtwo said.

Young Ben looked horrified. He knew what was going on.
Eris looks perplexed and worried.
"Uhhhhhh.....what's happening? I don't like this."

(If you dont know, the Angel is from a game on the PS3 called Resistance: Fall of Man)

Regina chuckled "really? How so?"
"A beast named Lucifer." She replied
"I can't stop it..." He looks at Joey. "He's won..." Peter disappeared completely.

Dragunov Dragunov
"NOOOO!" Eris shouts as she slams her fists on the ground and tears race down her face. "Come back!"
Jacob and Susan both turn to dust "Onii-cha-" They both fell to the floor into a bile of dust. Joey stood there as tears began to roll down his face "Maddy?" He said as he turned to her Musicnotes Musicnotes

Tyson loads his weapons and looks at Hunter.
"Alright. I've got everything set up." He says and then adds a smile. "We got this."
A second later, he starts to disappear.
"Eh? I guess the coin toss of fate didn't favor me this time."
He fades away.

Musicnotes Musicnotes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back