• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

In middle of street of edgewood, Utah, cars and people walked peacefully like a normal day/night. Until a burst of lightning strikes in the middle of the street causing cars to swerve out of the way or stop instantly causing some crashes. At the location of the strike was a Green chip. The chip soon floats up and starts to form data using the data to make a body while people watch in amaze. It took some time as the body soon finally forms revealing a blond woman with horns like a monster with a purple dress "So this the human world that Queen of hearts spoke of..." she said as devilish grin forms on her face. "Let the fun begin!" She yelled as she throws her arms out sending out her virus to the people in the area as she jumps on a light post as people begin to become infected with her virus as they started to either fight, yell in anger as for drivers in cars started to take off in road rages as the woman laughs.

In middle of street of edgewood, Utah, cars and people walked peacefully like a normal day/night. Until a burst of lightning strikes in the middle of the street causing cars to swerve out of the way or stop instantly causing some crashes. At the location of the strike was a Green chip. The chip soon floats up and starts to form data using the data to make a body while people watch in amaze. It took some time as the body soon finally forms revealing a blond woman with horns like a monster with a purple dress "So this the human world that Queen of hearts spoke of..." she said as devilish grin forms on her face. "Let the fun begin!" She yelled as she throws her arms out sending out her virus to the people in the area as she jumps on a light post as people begin to become infected with her virus as they started to either fight, yell in anger as for drivers in cars started to take off in road rages as the woman laughs.
(You do realize that half of those people at least are about to go bye-bye)

Alex was doing his patrol when he saw the commotion. "What's going on"

Alex was doing his patrol when he saw the commotion. "What's going on"
A woman can be seen standing on the light post pulling in black energy or essence that the infected civilians in the area are producing as she laughs "Who needs to fight when you could cause people to self-destruct themselves~!" she said as spreads out more of her virus into the air.

"Make a portal, throw that handheld nuke. Close the portal, wait for the boom. We go home." Peter said
"OK sounds like that's the plan. Do we need to add anything?" Maddy asked
"Fried chicken afterwards? I'm craving an entire bucket. Might be an effect of the multiverse travel." Suddenly, Peter and Maddy were craving fried chicken.
A woman can be seen standing on the light post pulling in black energy or essence that the infected civilians in the area are producing as she laughs "Who needs to fight when you could cause people to self-destruct themselves~!" she said as spreads out more of her virus into the air.
"How DARE you mess with my supper!" A female voice shouted from a trash can "These are MY feeding grounds."

"Fried chicken afterwards? I'm craving an entire bucket. Might be an effect of the multiverse travel." Suddenly, Peter and Maddy were craving fried chicken.

"How DARE you mess with my supper!" A female voice shouted from a trash can "These are MY feeding grounds."
(excuse me whaaaat?)

Alex aimed his arm cannon. "Hey stop"

"That does sound good" she said

"How about we get some then? I'm sure we can go to the candy store in here." She said

"Well I heard something about copper and time travel but I don't know all the details." Joey said "So I'm sure there is a lot more to this thing than we think. Whenever I travel, I noticed I get different cravings."
Maddy just nods.

"How about we get some then? I'm sure we can go to the candy store in here." She said

"Well I heard something about copper and time travel but I don't know all the details." Joey said "So I'm sure there is a lot more to this thing than we think. Whenever I travel, I noticed I get different cravings."

"Ok" she replied

Users who are viewing this thread

Back