• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Hmm", Fogaur grumbled as he looked around. He stared off towards the great concrete buildings surrounding the outer edges of the park. Then, he abruptly began walking out towards the big city. After walking around 20 feet he stopped and turned around. "Well, you coming?", Fogaur called out to Zaal.
Zaal was surprised when the man turned and asked if he was coming. Zaal followed thinking that he seemed harmless. “I think I will” he said following adjusting his hood to keep the sun out of his eyes. He felt Kija move positions on his shoulder, “Which direction were you thinking of exploring” he asked?

Zaal was surprised when the man turned and asked if he was coming. Zaal followed thinking that he seemed harmless. “I think I will” he said following adjusting his hood to keep the sun out of his eyes. He felt Kija move positions on his shoulder, “Which direction were you thinking of exploring” he asked?
Fogaur turned back towards where he was walking before. "This way", he muttered. Fretka let out a few small happy chirps as she looked back at Zaal, calling for him to hurry along.

Fogaur turned back towards where he was walking before. "This way", he muttered. Fretka let out a few small happy chirps as she looked back at Zaal, calling for him to hurry along.
Zaal came along behind the man. His eyes flitting from side to side taking in the scenery of this world with all the people and their weird garb included. Deciding that his new traveling companion wasn’t one for small talk Zaal stayed silent as they moved. Kija muttered something about how her lord should never be a follower but he ignored her.

"How would a nuke make me glad? I'm honestly scared. Last I checked, Japanese people and nuclear warheads do not mix." He said.

"So what else is there to know about your world?" Sally asked

"Kinda boring, so dreary" she replied with a shrug

Peter nodded. "I'll set the timer." He said.
She shook her head. "Just never mind"
"You know... something just occurred to me... what's stopping us from setting a short timer and just tossing it through a portal?" Joey said "Like just toss it through the portal when it has a second left and just shut the portal and boom, mission done."
"Kinda boring, so dreary" she replied with a shrug
"Really? Is it a grey landscape with nothing to do?" She asked

"You know... something just occurred to me... what's stopping us from setting a short timer and just tossing it through a portal?" Joey said "Like just toss it through the portal when it has a second left and just shut the portal and boom, mission done."

"More of a dark color, but yeah pretty much" she replied

"Well I suppose I could make a portal up there." He said.

"Good point" maddy nods

Users who are viewing this thread

Back