• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Anyways" rose replied as she looked at Josh "video game characters are a common accurance in this world?" She asked again
"Yes. And a few other forms of media. I've met TV shows. This world is made up of a comic universe, and I've seen the occasional cartoon." He said. (I see what I have done. And I apologize)

"Yes. And a few other forms of media. I've met TV shows. This world is made up of a comic universe, and I've seen the occasional cartoon." He said. (I see what I have done. And I apologize)

(No biggie bruv, I half expected sans to say that was rude, and she would have retorted)

"That's.... Weird" she replied

(No biggie bruv, I half expected sans to say that was rude, and she would have retorted)

"That's.... Weird" she replied
"Yeah but it's kind of cool." Josh said. Who is this other trainer. Suddenly the master ball on Josh's belt shook and out came Mewtwo. "Just another trainer Mewtwo. No need to be so protective."

"Yeah but it's kind of cool." Josh said. Who is this other trainer. Suddenly the master ball on Josh's belt shook and out came Mewtwo. "Just another trainer Mewtwo. No need to be so protective."

"Oh neat, you've got a Mewtwo as well?" she smiled "mines currently in my pc" she added

"Oh neat, you've got a Mewtwo as well?" she smiled "mines currently in my pc" she added
"I don't have a PC anymore. I mean I do but it's connected to this world not my old- here follow me. I'll show you what I mean." Josh said. "Mewtwo teleport is back to the house." Mewtwo nodded. As you wish

"I don't have a PC anymore. I mean I do but it's connected to this world not my old- here follow me. I'll show you what I mean." Josh said. "Mewtwo teleport is back to the house." Mewtwo nodded. As you wish

Rose returned Solgaleo to its pokeball before joining them

Mewtwo teleported them to the house. "Alright. Let me show what I mean. The room I'm about to show you I developed myself."

Rose pulled out a Pokemon snack from her bag and offered it to Mewtwo "thank you Mewtwo" she smiled

"Figured after being here for a while. I should find a place for my Pokemon to stay." He said. "So I built this place. A multi habitat that can cater to all their needs making them each comfortable."

"My parents have something similar to this back home in our restaurant, but I have this" she replied as she pulled out a small hand held device from her bag "did you know that when pokemon are stored in a pc, they are converted into digital data?" She asked as she booted up the device

"My parents have something similar to this back home in our restaurant, but I have this" she replied as she pulled out a small hand held device from her bag "did you know that when pokemon are stored in a pc, they are converted into digital data?" She asked as she booted up the device
"Yes I have used a PC. I prefer this option." Josh said with a shrug.

"Yes I have used a PC. I prefer this option." Josh said with a shrug.

"If I was in one place I would too, but I traveled a lot so this was better" she smiled and showed him the screen of the device, which showed him all her Pokemon in a virtual world getting fed, taken care of, ressting, etc.

"If I was in one place I would too, but I traveled a lot so this was better" she smiled and showed him the screen of the device, which showed him all her Pokemon in a virtual world getting fed, taken care of, ressting, etc.
"I also travelled my world. But you know." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back