• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Very well." Joey stood up and moved to an empty office room where nobody could hear them "What did you wish to discuss?"

"There's a vampire hiding around in town, rumors say she has super speed and strength. She not only drinks blood, but even eats the flesh, organs, even bones." Sally said
"Associating with Spider-Man will be one of the most dangerous things you do. His future is full of darkness and danger. Soon he will have to choose between what is right and the ones he cares about. I recommend that you and your betrothed do cut all ties with him. I recommend you tell his loved ones to do so as well." He said.

"Associating with Spider-Man will be one of the most dangerous things you do. His future is full of darkness and danger. Soon he will have to choose between what is right and the ones he cares about. I recommend that you and your betrothed do cut all ties with him. I recommend you tell his loved ones to do so as well." He said.
Joey just looked at Ray as if he was the dumbest mother fucker on Earth "Ray... holy fucking shit do you even know anything about me? I eat darkness and danger for breakfast. I'm carrying a two megaton nuke on my back before going to bed in an alternate universe, while having a power that would kill me if people from another universe end up coming to mine, at the same time I'm still gonna fight Thanos even if he eradicates me from existence. I was born for on purpose, to fight, and fight and fight. Peter's backstory ain't half as painful as he makes it out to be compared to what I got. Hell, I recently heard Jack got out of the prison in Russia. If life hits Peter like a train, it hits me like a fucking singularity."
“Well let’s get you fed and get back to our shopping trip” Regina smiles
"Oh goody, I am starving!" Sally responded.

Joey just looked at Ray as if he was the dumbest mother fucker on Earth "Ray... holy fucking shit do you even know anything about me? I eat darkness and danger for breakfast. I'm carrying a two megaton nuke on my back before going to bed in an alternate universe, while having a power that would kill me if people from another universe end up coming to mine, at the same time I'm still gonna fight Thanos even if he eradicates me from existence. I was born for on purpose, to fight, and fight and fight. Peter's backstory ain't half as painful as he makes it out to be compared to what I got. Hell, I recently heard Jack got out of the prison in Russia. If life hits Peter like a train, it hits me like a fucking singularity."

"I am aware. But a multiversal danger has set its sights on him. One that he will either sacrifice his friends to defeat or become something much worse that anything you've witnessed. If you wish to avoid this. Remove his powers. Turn Spider-Man back into Peter Parker." The ring began to glow on Joey's hand. "Hmmm. My time as you servant has ended. I bid you well Joey. I hope you find my ring again." He disappeared as did the ring.

“We’ll find some and dig in” Regina smiled

"I am aware. But a multiversal danger has set its sights on him. One that he will either sacrifice his friends to defeat or become something much worse that anything you've witnessed. If you wish to avoid this. Remove his powers. Turn Spider-Man back into Peter Parker." The ring began to glow on Joey's hand. "Hmmm. My time as you servant has ended. I bid you well Joey. I hope you find my ring again." He disappeared as did the ring.
"Jesus christ Peter, since when did you become a poorly written anime protag?" Joey muttered before returning to his cot.
“We’ll find some and dig in” Regina smiled
"Hmmm... let's see... first I need to make contracts... think you can help me manipulate some people? I love my souls with extra betrayal." Sally replied.

"Jesus christ Peter, since when did you become a poorly written anime protag?" Joey muttered before returning to his cot.

"Hmmm... let's see... first I need to make contracts... think you can help me manipulate some people? I love my souls with extra betrayal." Sally replied.

“Oh quite easily, but it will cost you dearly my sweet little bunny” Regina smirked

Peter had fallen asleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back