• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(In the house? I thought that was impossible. And how would he know right from the getgo that she's a trainer. Also slow down i"m still recovering)

(Also why not? Wormholes appeared in the aether foundation numerous times)

Ray slapped his own forehead. "I knew I was forgetting something." He said. He walked to Joey and a cup of tea appeared. He handed it to Joey. "Here you are Master Joey."
(Where the hell did he get the demon's tongue leaves to make the tea?)
(You already said that bruv)

"Go try it on then" Regina smiled as she grabbed a blue one and headed to the changing room
(Strange glitch.)

Sally quickly took the dress into the changing room "It's a little loose."

(Strange glitch.)

(He can materialize them. His abilities allow him to be the perfect Butler. It's in his ability set to do things a person can't do if it makes him a better servant. He can't do anything that will directly or indirectly hurt his current master but he can do practically anything to help them)

(He can materialize them. His abilities allow him to be the perfect Butler. It's in his ability set to do things a person can't do if it makes him a better servant. He can't do anything that will directly or indirectly hurt his current master but he can do practically anything to help them)
(basically what he can and can't do can change to fit the person he is serving)

(Strange glitch.)

Regina went in and snapped her fingers, which caused Sally's dress to slim until it fit her perfectly

"I'm impressed." Joey said as his helmet retracted, half his face already skeletal with red skin appearing on his cheeks. He sipped his tea and immediately his old skin grew back. "Could use a little honey."

"I'm impressed." Joey said as his helmet retracted, half his face already skeletal with red skin appearing on his cheeks. He sipped his tea and immediately his old skin grew back. "Could use a little honey."
"Of course." Ray reached behind himself and pulled out a bottle of luxury honey. "Just say when." He said as he began to pour.

"Of course." Ray reached behind himself and pulled out a bottle of luxury honey. "Just say when." He said as he began to pour.
"Just a teaspoon." Joey said as he lifted the bottle up to halt the pouring. He took a teaspoon and began to stir the tea some more before finishing it "Ray, do you think you can give me information on that vampire back in our world?"

"Just a teaspoon." Joey said as he lifted the bottle up to halt the pouring. He took a teaspoon and began to stir the tea some more before finishing it "Ray, do you think you can give me information on that vampire back in our world?"
"Which one. I know of three currently." He said. "Man this guy is great." Ray looked at Peter. Aster Joey can I speak to you in private?"

"Wow, you're amazing!" Sally said as her stomach growled.

"I know, we can get something to eat once I change" Regina smiled as she removed her own dress which then vanished, leaving her in her undergarments, and giving Sally a good view of the 4 tiny wings that were on her back

She then began to dress in,the blue dress she picked out, which was strapless, and had a nice floral pattern with frilly cloth on the hem of the dress, which reached to her shins

Users who are viewing this thread

Back