• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Joey's eyes went wide for a second "D-D-D-Darksied?" He said "I... I wasn't the only one... I saw... Dreema shivering in fear. It was... shocking... even she herself was afraid of him."

A large man walked up to the bank accompanied by six other people. "Hey Heihachi." The large man said "You wanted to make a withdrawal?". Heihachi shook his head "Nah, Donald and Sugey wanted to." "I need a new mirror!" the British male said with a smile "I saw a cotton candy shop." The Korean girl responded "Think you can do it Viktor?" The large man nodded "Can do. One robbery coming up." He said before punching the doors off their hinges with ease "HANDS UP! THIS IS A ROBBERY!"
(don't interfere. Not gonna. But thanks for reminding me that Rejin still hasn't used his wild card)

"So... I'm guessing that in at least one Universe he's real?*

Joey's eyes went wide for a second "D-D-D-Darksied?" He said "I... I wasn't the only one... I saw... Dreema shivering in fear. It was... shocking... even she herself was afraid of him."

A large man walked up to the bank accompanied by six other people. "Hey Heihachi." The large man said "You wanted to make a withdrawal?". Heihachi shook his head "Nah, Donald and Sugey wanted to." "I need a new mirror!" the British male said with a smile "I saw a cotton candy shop." The Korean girl responded "Think you can do it Viktor?" The large man nodded "Can do. One robbery coming up." He said before punching the doors off their hinges with ease "HANDS UP! THIS IS A ROBBERY!"
Sylvia
A soft humming tune starts emanating from Sylvia's lips as she approaches, the tune growing louder and more intoxicating as she gets closer to the group of seven, readying a large spear as she approaches.

"Well if that's the case, take it to a bank, and theyll give you a few thousand dollar, which is what these humans use" she replied
Zhi gave an impressed whistle. "I bet you could pawn that for a pretty penny or two."
Princess Aurrum
"...how much are dollars and pennies worth? Evidently less than this, but..." She offers the coin to the two, "I want you two to give a slightly more accurate appraisal."

"Dreema scared? That's surprising" Maddy said

Sylvia
A soft humming tune starts emanating from Sylvia's lips as she approaches, the tune growing louder and more intoxicating as she gets closer to the group of seven, readying a large spear as she approaches.

Princess Aurrum
"...how much are dollars and pennies worth? Evidently less than this, but..." She offers the coin to the two, "I want you two to give a slightly more accurate appraisal."

Zhi paused to think for a moment. "I'd say about 1,200 dollars for about a singular ounce of gold, which is about a quarter of what that coin is. A penny is a hundredth of a dollar."

Zhi paused to think for a moment. "I'd say about 1,200 dollars for about a singular ounce of gold, which is about a quarter of what that coin is. A penny is a hundredth of a dollar."
Princess Aurrum
"...may you hold it to see if it's that heavy?"

Princess Aurrum
"...may you hold it to see if it's that heavy?"

Zhi reached out her hand, then realization crept across her face. "Wait, is there some magical stuff on that thing making it a lot heavier than it looks? I don't want to get my fingers crushed." She stated, drawing her hand away from the currency.

Sylvia

Princess Aurrum

Cinder groaned and face palmed "humans apparently value gold and precious gems then we do, so they pay a lot of their money to get it" she replied

(don't interfere. Not gonna. But thanks for reminding me that Rejin still hasn't used his wild card)

"So... I'm guessing that in at least one Universe he's real?*
"In multiple." Joey said "So... so many... The multiverse contains infinite possibilities."
"Dreema scared? That's surprising" Maddy said
"It is... It honestly is." Joey said
Sylvia

Princess Aurrum
Viktor begins to turn his head to Sylvia "That song... that singing.." Heihachi, Donald and Sakeesh turned to the woman. The females turned Sylvia "Does she have candy?" Sugey asked "Oh for hell's sake who cares? I want money!" Sai replied. Juana yawned as they all looked at Sylvia "Oh please keep singing my dear!" Donald said as he picked up a broken shard of glass from the door and looked at his reflection with glee "I need music to help appreciate who I am better."

Zhi reached out her hand, then realization crept across her face. "Wait, is there some magical stuff on that thing making it a lot heavier than it looks? I don't want to get my fingers crushed." She stated, drawing her hand away from the currency.
Princess Aurrum
"...my fingers haven't been crushed so I don't think so...I hope not, anyways..."
Cinder groaned and face palmed "humans apparently value gold and precious gems then we do, so they pay a lot of their money to get it" she replied
Princess Aurrum
"...Sel Velntoran currency is gold and gems because they're rare and don't really change much."

"In multiple." Joey said "So... so many... The multiverse contains infinite possibilities."

Viktor begins to turn his head to Sylvia "That song... that singing.." Heihachi, Donald and Sakeesh turned to the woman. The females turned Sylvia "Does she have candy?" Sugey asked "Oh for hell's sake who cares? I want money!" Sai replied. Juana yawned as they all looked at Sylvia "Oh please keep singing my dear!" Donald said as he picked up a broken shard of glass from the door and looked at his reflection with glee "I need music to help appreciate who I am better."
Sylvia
She grins, and sings a little longer, trying to subtly suggest, "get on your knees with your hands behind your backs"

Maddy nods. "Well right now joey, how about you rest and not think about Thanos or the stones andtgis darkseid"

Sylvia
She grins, and sings a little longer, trying to subtly suggest, "get on your knees with your hands behind your backs"
Viktor got on his knees. Sakeesh immediately laid down on the floor and fell asleep. Heihachi struggled to fight the song but eventually gave in and got on his knees. Donald was too busy admiring himself. Sai grinned "A siren? I thought they were extinct." She said with a smirk as she took out a dagger.
Maddy nods. "Well right now joey, how about you rest and not think about Thanos or the stones andtgis darkseid"
"It's... It's hard to not think about it." Joey said

Viktor got on his knees. Sakeesh immediately laid down on the floor and fell asleep. Heihachi struggled to fight the song but eventually gave in and got on his knees. Donald was too busy admiring himself. Sai grinned "A siren? I thought they were extinct." She said with a smirk as she took out a dagger.

Sylvia
She slowly comes to an end of her song. "I am Princess Sylvia Hestia of Atlantis. It's a pleasure to shatter your bubble."

Sylvia
She slowly comes to an end of her song. "I am Princess Sylvia Hestia of Atlantis. It's a pleasure to shatter your bubble."
"Ah great more mermaids." Sai said "As if the kingdom of Pacifica was bad enough." "Wait... princess of Atlantis? Like Namor Atlantis?" Sugey said ( The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth I leave this problem to you.)

Sylvia
"Ah great more mermaids." Sai said "As if the kingdom of Pacifica was bad enough." "Wait... princess of Atlantis? Like Namor Atlantis?" Sugey said ( The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth I leave this problem to you.)
(Gosh dang it blue You gotta tell me about these things now I have to come up with something)

Sylvia
"...Namor Atlantis? Isn't that the atlantis that was built after the first one sunk? Or do I have them backwards?"

(Gosh dang it blue You gotta tell me about these things now I have to come up with something)
(Already got it partially covered.)

Sylvia
"...Namor Atlantis? Isn't that the atlantis that was built after the first one sunk? Or do I have them backwards?"

(Already got it partially covered.)
"They are one in the same." Namor said walking in. "We sunk Atlantis to escape from the surface dwellers not so we could amaze them with the story.

"Well... No it's stupid nevermind." Peter said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back