• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"I did... but not in any condition to fight." He said. Tony noticed he was rather skinny. His muscles have eroded. "I don't even think I can walk."
"Well Ben was pretty smart. He bought us some time. Fury located two of the stones. We retrieved them and Ben hid them in his Universe. By the way Peter needs to see you."

"Well that's good. Bring Peter in." Joey said.
Tony nodded and called Peter."By the Peter where is Ben anyway." "Gone. He doesn't want to stay in one place. Scared Thanks will come after him." Tony nodded and left. Peter looked at Joey. "When you were in a com you kept muttering about about Darksied."

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf FoolsErin FoolsErin
Princess Aurrum
"...so...am I going to be taken to see what this..."mall" looks like? Or are we going to find out the conversion rate for one of..." Aurrum conjures a bag, rummages in it for a moment, and pulls out a large golden coin, roughly four inches across, with the head of a rather young looking dragon printed on it, "one of these?"

Dragunov Dragunov
Sylvia
The siren was currently roaming the streets, wandering awful close to the bank despite not having any business to do there yet. She wasn't to expect her next payment for another three hours, after all.

Princess Aurrum
"...so...am I going to be taken to see what this..."mall" looks like? Or are we going to find out the conversion rate for one of..." Aurrum conjures a bag, rummages in it for a moment, and pulls out a large golden coin, roughly four inches across, with the head of a rather young looking dragon printed on it, "one of these?"

Dragunov Dragunov
Sylvia
The siren was currently roaming the streets, wandering awful close to the bank despite not having any business to do there yet. She wasn't to expect her next payment for another three hours, after all.

"Ha" cinder chuckled "is that, what? 4oz of gold?" She asked

Tony nodded and called Peter."By the Peter where is Ben anyway." "Gone. He doesn't want to stay in one place. Scared Thanks will come after him." Tony nodded and left. Peter looked at Joey. "When you were in a com you kept muttering about about Darksied."
Joey's eyes went wide for a second "D-D-D-Darksied?" He said "I... I wasn't the only one... I saw... Dreema shivering in fear. It was... shocking... even she herself was afraid of him."
Princess Aurrum

Dragunov Dragunov
Sylvia
A large man walked up to the bank accompanied by six other people. "Hey Heihachi." The large man said "You wanted to make a withdrawal?". Heihachi shook his head "Nah, Donald and Sugey wanted to." "I need a new mirror!" the British male said with a smile "I saw a cotton candy shop." The Korean girl responded "Think you can do it Viktor?" The large man nodded "Can do. One robbery coming up." He said before punching the doors off their hinges with ease "HANDS UP! THIS IS A ROBBERY!"

Princess Aurrum
"I...don't know how much that is, but I assume a lot considering this is a solid hunk of pure gold made thick enough to not be able to bend."

"Well if that's the case, take it to a bank, and theyll give you a few thousand dollar, which is what these humans use" she replied

Princess Aurrum
"I...don't know how much that is, but I assume a lot considering this is a solid hunk of pure gold made thick enough to not be able to bend."

Zhi gave an impressed whistle. "I bet you could pawn that for a pretty penny or two."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back