• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Ive noticed you try to insert yourself in their lives, and ice seen you wonder if Wisp will ever see you as a father figure" he replied
"I didn't try to insert myself." Sam said. "When some world destroyer was around she came to the house for help and I helped. We've just happened to grow closer since then."

"I didn't try to insert myself." Sam said. "When some world destroyer was around she came to the house for help and I helped. We've just happened to grow closer since then."

"Tomato, tamato" he shrugged "but you still wonder yes?"

"Every once and a while. I usually let them have their time to themselves. I have no business inserting myself as a father figure."

"Ah, but there is a part of you that wishes it, in which case I can offer you a way of doing so" he replied and went over to his chemical fridge

"Ah, but there is a part of you that wishes it, in which case I can offer you a way of doing so" he replied and went over to his chemical fridge
"Yeah I'm gonna give a hard no to that proposition. It's wisps choice bit mine." He said. "And I'm not going to do anything to take away her ability to choose that."

"Yeah I'm gonna give a hard no to that proposition. It's wisps choice bit mine." He said. "And I'm not going to do anything to take away her ability to choose that."

(But, but, but.... 😭)

"But that's the beauty of it, she won't remember anything different" he replied

(But, but, but.... 😭)

"But that's the beauty of it, she won't remember anything different" he replied
"I'm not going to alter her memories either." He said. "I'm a telepath. A pretty powerful one. If I wanted to do this I would have tried already "

(Sam isn't going to do anything to force wisp)

"I'm not going to alter her memories either." He said. "I'm a telepath. A pretty powerful one. If I wanted to do this I would have tried already "

(Sam isn't going to do anything to force wisp)

(I know)

"Hahaha that's funny, your psionic strength is impressive, not as much as Roxie's or Wisp's still developing one" he laughed as he takes a vial out of the fridge

(I know)

"Hahaha that's funny, your psionic strength is impressive, not as much as Roxie's or Wisp's still developing one" he laughed as he takes a vial out of the fridge
(so out of all the telepath's we've seen so far he's the weakest... Yeah okay, pretty sure Music and I decided that they were on equal ground but that's fine) "Point still stands." He said.

(so out of all the telepath's we've seen so far he's the weakest... Yeah okay, pretty sure Music and I decided that they were on equal ground but that's fine) "Point still stands." He said.

(I didn't know that, and its just from his point of view)

"Fine, but just in case, I can whip up something that will help you" he replied as he began working with the vial, quickly going over and plucking a hair from Sam's head

(I didn't know that, and its just from his point of view)

"Fine, but just in case, I can whip up something that will help you" he replied as he began working with the vial, quickly going over and plucking a hair from Sam's head
"Oi!" I yell. "What are you doing?"

(I'm still standing by the fact that Jenny is the strongest telepath here)

The scientist was ignoring him at this point, for he was focused on the vial of liquid
(I stand to by the idea that there's always someone stronger. Even if it's not Sam)
"Hey that's my hair." Sam said. "I'd like to know what you're doing with it."

Peter walked through the mountains. He had seen a few hikers and campers in the mountains but he never stuck around long to talk to them. He was enjoying the solitude. He had taken to many activities to pass the time when he was bored. He climbed cliffs and trees using his strength rather than his powers. He wrestled bears and wolves from time to time. Thanks to all this work his muscle mass had come back from the time he had been poisoned by Peater. He was actually stronger now than he had been before that happened.

He hung on a tree branch enjoying the sunshine and doing nothing. He opened his eyes and looked around.

(I stand to by the idea that there's always someone stronger. Even if it's not Sam)
"Hey that's my hair." Sam said. "I'd like to know what you're doing with it."

"I'm using it" he replied and finished the potion "there all done" he replied and handed the vial to Sam "if you ever want to try it, just make sure Wisp invests it somehow" he replied and then sent sam home

"I'm using it" he replied and finished the potion "there all done" he replied and handed the vial to Sam "if you ever want to try it, just make sure Wisp invests it somehow" he replied and then sent sam home
Sam looked at the vial. He put it in his drawer. He didn't plan to use it anytime soon. He figured he'd just forget about it after work. He went to his restaurant and into the kitchen.

Sam looked at the vial. He put it in his drawer. He didn't plan to use it anytime soon. He figured he'd just forget about it after work. He went to his restaurant and into the kitchen.

(Dont know what you were scared about, that was my plan the entire time, just that vial, nothing over the top)

He soon heard the familiar sound of Wisp's wormholes

He stops her. "Whoa there. Nothing here but sharp things and ingredients. If you want food go ahead and sit down. I'll get you guys something to eat."

"Your no fun Sam" she groaned and crossed her arms before finding a place to sit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back