• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(I'll figure out something. Sorry for wait I lost internet last night) Maddy soon gets to the hospital.

Janus nods. "Just tell us where."
Peter was outside in the lobby waiting for her.

"I don't know where he is right now. Just that... He's way strong." Ben said.

Kaleb walked around the streets. He was looking at the ambulance that had just been at Avengers tower. He was walking by the hospital.

Peter was outside in the lobby waiting for her.

"I don't know where he is right now. Just that... He's way strong." Ben said.

Kaleb walked around the streets. He was looking at the ambulance that had just been at Avengers tower. He was walking by the hospital.
"Thanks for calling me Pete.." Maddy said.

"I will leave you two to him." The doctor said and he left.
Dreema faded into existence before the two "I have some bad news for you two." She said, a sense of dread and fear emanating from her.
"Great." Peter said sarcastically. "This is just what we need MORE bad news."

"I will leave you two to him." The doctor said and he left.
Dreema faded into existence before the two "I have some bad news for you two." She said, a sense of dread and fear emanating from her.
Maddy sighed."how long does he have..." She said expecting the worse

"Both of us?" He asked. "And that.would be... What?'
"I love joey..I've made deals to help him before..i can't watch him die again..i just can't..," she said. "What would i have to do."
"The task... will be long... painful...and will be full of many sleepless nights and stress..." She snapped her fingers and a folder appeared "Joey forgot to do his taxes." She then held the folder out to Peter

"The task... will be long... painful...and will be full of many sleepless nights and stress..." She snapped her fingers and a folder appeared "Joey forgot to do his taxes." She then held the folder out to Peter
"really? I have an accountant do mine...how will this help him Dreema.." She said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back