• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(Yeah but they work for the government... who buys Stark's products.)
(Plus one thing Star has always done is keep the best tech for himself. So anything in avengers tower is privatized and probably not even in there with the Government's Knowledge)

(Okay but they made his previous wealth, also spies in SHIELD)
(Stark isn't SHEILD if we're going by comics and even the movies somewhat the Avengers act independently of SHIELD it's totally cool that someone hacked into the security but saying that they fund him is incorrect)

(Stark isn't SHEILD if we're going by comics and even the movies somewhat the Avengers act independently of SHIELD it's totally cool that someone hacked into the security but saying that they fund him is incorrect)
(Ok then.) "We used to be... business associates Mr. Stark." Lockjaw replied

(Crap I forgot that ben wasn't there just pretend Fury said that) "Fine say what you have to."

"Sup." Ben said. "Mind bringing the rest of your family I need to talk to them."
"Yeah sure. They'll be here in a minute." Janus said making a door appear. He opened and Minerva flopped out. "Okay sis your free so long as you don't kill me." Minerva stoodup. "You two face..."

"Yeah sure. They'll be here in a minute." Janus said making a door appear. He opened and Minerva flopped out. "Okay sis your free so long as you don't kill me." Minerva stoodup. "You two face..."
"Hey shush up and listen." Ben said. "Unless you want to yourself, your clients, and everything you care about to disappear forever you'll hear me out,"

(Crap I forgot that ben wasn't there just pretend Fury said that) "Fine say what you have to."

"Sup." Ben said. "Mind bringing the rest of your family I need to talk to them."
"CIA headquarters in D.C. Meet us there. They'll know who you are." Lockjaw said as he left the hospital room.

Maddy answered the phone. "Hello"

"Fine" Minerva said. Soon the rest of the gods came.
Peter explained the drug overdose and Coma.

"Alright." Ben said. "Now that we're all here..." He explained the infinity stones. Thanks. And the danger the world was.in.

Peter explained the drug overdose and Coma.

"Alright." Ben said. "Now that we're all here..." He explained the infinity stones. Thanks. And the danger the world was.in.
She sighed. "Thanks..I'll be over there"

Janus smiled. "We'll help." Minerva frowned. "You are lucky I don't want my son dead..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back