• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"I know he lives.in the forest." Peter said. "Maybe he's with Maddy."

Link gripped at Thanos' hands struggling. He began to reach for the master sword.
"Ah!" Maddy said hitting the tree. "You don't look supreme. Now put him down." She growled turning to her werewolf form.
"It's worth a shot." Eris says and then hacks into Maddy's phone in an attempt to reveal its location.
"Adorable." Thanos said as he dug his hand into Link's chest, gripping the stone and ripping it out with ease.

"Try it." Joey said

(Hacks.into her.phone? With what? Plus she has Oz's phone)
(With her phone, and she doesn't know that. She hasn't seen Oz or Maddy in a while.)
Maddy's phone was shown at the house.
"Adorable." Thanos said as he dug his hand into Link's chest, gripping the stone and ripping it out with ease.

"Try it." Joey said
"Okay, so I got good news and bad news. Good news, I got a GPS signal on her phone. Bad news, it's not in the forest." Eris explains. "Wait....maybe I can see I can find anything near the forest that could catch a phone signal inside it like a cell tower or something."
She delves back into her phone.
"I'm not saying what I do with my phone is legal, but I also don't feel like its wrong."

(With her phone, and she doesn't know that. She hasn't seen Oz or Maddy in a while.)

"Okay, so I got good news and bad news. Good news, I got a GPS signal on her phone. Bad news, it's not in the forest." Eris explains. "Wait....maybe I can see I can find anything near the forest that could catch a phone signal inside it like a cell tower or something."
She delves back into her phone.
"I'm not saying what I do with my phone is legal, but I also don't feel like its wrong."
She growled and went back to Thanos. She went to scratch him
Link screamed in pain. Still he managed to grab the sword and swipe at Thanos' chest.
Thanos was cut and scratched on his shoulder. "GRAGH! Insolent worms." He then increased the gravity on Maddy by 3 times that of earth as he threw Link's body away. He then placed the stone in the gauntlet "3 to go." He said as he opened a portal and left.

Thanos was cut and scratched on his shoulder. "GRAGH! Insolent worms." He then increased the gravity on Maddy by 3 times that of earth as he threw Link's body away. He then placed the stone in the gauntlet "3 to go." He said as he opened a portal and left.
Link landed limply on the ground.

She sighs seeing it close and she keeps healing him
His breathing steadied and he sat up. Looking around. He stood up and pulled out his sword and shield again. "Where is he!?" He looked around. He looked at Maddy and sheathed his weapons. "Are you okay?" He asked.

His breathing steadied and he sat up. Looking around. He stood up and pulled out his sword and shield again. "Where is he!?" He looked around. He looked at Maddy and sheathed his weapons. "Are you okay?" He asked.
"I'm fine. I was more worried about you." She said. She had changed back to normal

"Yeah" she hugs him. "I'm glad you're not dead."
Link smiled kindly before noticing the triforce glow on his hand. He held it out looking at it. His smile turned into a determined frown. "Maddy. I think it's time to come back. This guy... He'll be back."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back