• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Now then... was that so difficult?" Thanos said as he released Joey. Joey immediately scurried away from Thanos "Peter... We're fucked."
"Who is this?" Peter asked

The Doctor opened the console and pulled out a green glowing gemstone. "Here. Take it."

The wolf began to make noises in his sleep.

Ben wrapped his arms around. "I did get you one more present." He said. "Hold out your wrist." (With the stones gone she needs a new watch with a new power source wouldn't ya say?)
Maddy stayed in the cave, not running as she promised.

(The watch still works). Fate smiled. "You don't have to get me anything else." She held out her wrist.

The Doctor opened the console and pulled out a green glowing gemstone. "Here. Take it."
"Thank you." Thanos said with a smile as he released the Doctor. He then took the stone and put it in the guantlet. "Now then, I shall take my leave." He opened a portal and disappeared.

"Thank you." Thanos said with a smile as he released the Doctor. He then took the stone and put it in the guantlet. "Now then, I shall take my leave." He opened a portal and disappeared.
"Who is that!?" Peter asked. The Doctor slowly got to his feet. "Thanos... The Mad Titan. Someone I'd hoped I'd never cross paths with. Of he's after the infinity stones then- LINK!"

As the wolf slept something in his chest began to glow orange. Musicnotes Musicnotes

(Oh shoot plan B then) He wrapped a pearl bracelet around her wrist.

Link kept sleeping.
"Who is that!?" Peter asked. The Doctor slowly got to his feet. "Thanos... The Mad Titan. Someone I'd hoped I'd never cross paths with. Of he's after the infinity stones then- LINK!"

As the wolf slept something in his chest began to glow orange. Musicnotes Musicnotes
"Aww its so pretty" she smiled.

"What's glowing..." Maddy asked herself

"What about Link?" Joey asked
"Aww its so pretty" she smiled.

"What's glowing..." Maddy asked herself

A portal opened nearby Link and Maddy. Maddy and Link heard rustling in the bushes.

"What about Link?" Joey asked

A portal opened nearby Link and Maddy. Maddy and Link heard rustling in the bushes.
The wolf woke up. He ran in front.of Maddy and began to growl at the bushes.

"He has a stone. He has a stone and he doesn't know." The Doctor said.

Eris looks worried.
"So that monstrous thing is about to attack someone else!? Are we able to get there first?"

The wolf woke up. He ran in front.of Maddy and began to growl at the bushes.

"He has a stone. He has a stone and he doesn't know." The Doctor said.
Eris looks worried.
"So that monstrous thing is about to attack someone else!? Are we able to get there first?"
"who is there" she asks
Thanos stepped out of the bushes and looked at Maddy then Link "This animal has something of mine, I am here to reclaim it as my rightful property." Thanos walked to Wolf Link "Resistance will bring you nothing. I suggest you stand by and allow me to make this painless."

"I... I don't know... I need to find out where Link is first" Joey said

Thanos stepped out of the bushes and looked at Maddy then Link "This animal has something of mine, I am here to reclaim it as my rightful property." Thanos walked to Wolf Link "Resistance will bring you nothing. I suggest you stand by and allow me to make this painless."

"I'm not letting you hurt my friend" she said

(Don't know painless it can be. It's in his chest.) Link growled. Everything about this guy screamed evil. He snarled barked and dash at Thanos.

"I.don't know where he is." The Doctor said.

"I'm not letting you hurt my friend" she said
(Don't know painless it can be. It's in his chest.) Link growled. Everything about this guy screamed evil. He snarled barked and dash at Thanos.

Thanos lifted up his hand and froze Link in place. "As I said, this will be painless... somewhat." He then took his free hand and put it against Link's chest

"Is there any way we can find him?" Joey asked

Thanos lifted up his hand and froze Link in place. "As I said, this will be painless... somewhat." He then took his free hand and put it against Link's chest

The chain slipped off and he turned back into human form. He noticed the glow in this chest. "Tch..." He kept trying to move.

"I don't know. If I had a DNA sample I could track him by Merritt of him being a Hylian but... I don't habe anything."

Eris has an idea and takes out her phone.
"Does he have anything or anyone around him with any electronic devices?"

"Get away from him!" Maddy shouted and went to attack him.

"Get away from him!" Maddy shouted and went to attack him.
The chain slipped off and he turned back into human form. He noticed the glow in this chest. "Tch..." He kept trying to move.

"I don't know. If I had a DNA sample I could track him by Merritt of him being a Hylian but... I don't habe anything."
Eris has an idea and takes out her phone.
"Does he have anything or anyone around him with any electronic devices?"
Thanos smacked Maddy into a tree "Insolent girl, do you know who I am? I am Thanos... And Thanos is supreme." He then looked at Link and grabbed him by the neck "Now... how to get this stone? Hmmm."

Joey shook his head "I don't know... Where is Link in the first place? If we knew we could do whatever you wanted to do."

Thanos smacked Maddy into a tree "Insolent girl, do you know who I am? I am Thanos... And Thanos is supreme." He then looked at Link and grabbed him by the neck "Now... how to get this stone? Hmmm."

Joey shook his head "I don't know... Where is Link in the first place? If we knew we could do whatever you wanted to do."
"I know he lives.in the forest." Peter said. "Maybe he's with Maddy."

Link gripped at Thanos' hands struggling. He began to reach for the master sword.

"I know he lives.in the forest." Peter said. "Maybe he's with Maddy."

Link gripped at Thanos' hands struggling. He began to reach for the master sword.
"It's worth a shot." Eris says and then hacks into Maddy's phone in an attempt to reveal its location.

"Ah!" Maddy said hitting the tree. "You don't look supreme. Now put him down." She growled turning to her werewolf form.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back