• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

James picked up the phone "Hello?" He asked
James. It's Peter. Joey's been kidnapped." Peter said. "Nyx, A maddy from another dimension just walked into the prison and up and kidnapped him."

Maddy followed the guard into the room. She let out a low growl. " nyx.."

Joey was tied to a chair in the middle of a warehouse. The walls were covered in strange symbols. Nyx was checking joey's collar for any form of tracking device. "Hello again " Joey notices an empty chair across from his.
"So no help!?" Scout yelled. "Okay dat's fine." Ben and Demo got back with a struggling fate. By now she'd realize that Ben's wrist was devoid of any transformative tech.

Maddy followed the guard into the room. She let out a low growl. " nyx.."

Joey was tied to a chair in the middle of a warehouse. The walls were covered in strange symbols. Nyx was checking joey's collar for any form of tracking device. "Hello again " Joey notices an empty chair across from his.
"What... the hell is going on?" Joey asked as he began stretching his fingers. He wondered if Nyx had drugged him at all. Nyx found the collar to lack a tracking device, it also had some strange symbols on it, likely to nullify his powers. "What's with the second chair?"
James. It's Peter. Joey's been kidnapped." Peter said. "Nyx, A maddy from another dimension just walked into the prison and up and kidnapped him."

"So no help!?" Scout yelled. "Okay dat's fine." Ben and Demo got back with a struggling fate. By now she'd realize that Ben's wrist was devoid of any transformative tech.
"SHIT! We don't have a tracking device on him... and with that collar, we can't find his soul by energy output. He's practically gone like a leaf in the jungle. It'll be impossible to find him." James said

"I'm coming" Allyson said. Fate looked at Ben. "No watch?"

"What... the hell is going on?" Joey asked as he began stretching his fingers. He wondered if Nyx had drugged him at all. Nyx found the collar to lack a tracking device, it also had some strange symbols on it, likely to nullify his powers. "What's with the second chair?"

"SHIT! We don't have a tracking device on him... and with that collar, we can't find his soul by energy output. He's practically gone like a leaf in the jungle. It'll be impossible to find him." James said
there was no drugs in his system. Nyx just smiled going to stand in front of joey. "I need you for bait. The chair is going to be for your new cell mate. You thought you were talking with her instead of me"

there was no drugs in his system. Nyx just smiled going to stand in front of joey. "I need you for bait. The chair is going to be for your new cell mate. You thought you were talking with her instead of me"
"And why exactly do you want Maddy?" He asked "What good is she to you?"

"I know I know!" He said. "I'm going to see if I can some other way to find him."

"I'm coming" Allyson said. Fate looked at Ben. "No watch?"
"No watch. You said I use it for everything. So I'm proving that I don't need it." Scout nodded. The engineer had a teleporter placed to take them. "Alright make sure the blueprints are intact."

"I know I know!" He said. "I'm going to see if I can some other way to find him."

"No watch. You said I use it for everything. So I'm proving that I don't need it." Scout nodded. The engineer had a teleporter placed to take them. "Alright make sure the blueprints are intact."
"I don't know if that's possible." He replied "Without a way to sense his soul... we'd need to search the entire planet."

Maddy was thinking, she closed her eyes.
" him okay" fate said still struggling. Allyson nods "got it"

"And why exactly do you want Maddy?" He asked "What good is she to you?"
" shes not of any good to me. I just don't like her. " Nyx shrugged. "So I'm gonna have you guys watch as I kill the other first. Your friends won't find you. My boss enchanted the place. Makes this place invisible."

" shes not of any good to me. I just don't like her. " Nyx shrugged. "So I'm gonna have you guys watch as I kill the other first. Your friends won't find you. My boss enchanted the place. Makes this place invisible."
"And you're no good to me, I don't like you." Joey replied "So I'm gonna have you look in a mirror as I scoop out your eyeballs with a spoon and kill you slowly and painfully." He stared into her eyes with a cold face. "But I won't let you get to her." He began swinging in the chair, trying to tilt himself as much as possible

"And you're no good to me, I don't like you." Joey replied "So I'm gonna have you look in a mirror as I scoop out your eyeballs with a spoon and kill you slowly and painfully." He stared into her eyes with a cold face. "But I won't let you get to her." He began swinging in the chair, trying to tilt himself as much as possible
Nyx raises her hand and the shadows hold his chair in place. "I really wonder what she sees in you"

"I don't know if that's possible." He replied "Without a way to sense his soul... we'd need to search the entire planet."
"Not gonna look for Joey. Nyx does shadows. I've been working with someone with the same ability." Peter said.

Maddy was thinking, she closed her eyes.
" him okay" fate said still struggling. Allyson nods "got it"
Scout got on the teleporter. Medic sedated Fate.

Nyx raises her hand and the shadows hold his chair in place. "I really wonder what she sees in you"
"What do you see in me?" Joey asked
"Not gonna look for Joey. Nyx does shadows. I've been working with someone with the same ability." Peter said.

Scout got on the teleporter. Medic sedated Fate.
"So what the hell are you doing calling me then? Get your shadow friend to find him now!" James replied

"So what the hell are you doing calling me then? Get your shadow friend to find him now!" James replied
"Because I thought you'd like to know when he's in trouble." Peter ran into an alleyway and put on the suit. He shot a webline which attached to the corner of a building. He began to swing back to the house.

" and what happens when you look at it directly? " he asked
"Your health deteriorates. You'll start feeling dizzy at random. You'll feel energized one moment and then burnt out the next. Dehydration becomes a constant. And don't make contact with her after you've looked into her eyes. You'll get Fisherman's Madness. That's when you get obsessed with hunting the serpent to the point it destroys your personal life. Then, she basks in your misery before killing you."

"Because I thought you'd like to know when he's in trouble." Peter ran into an alleyway and put on the suit. He shot a webline which attached to the corner of a building. He began to swing back to the house.
Maddy saw Peter left, he had they keys to the car. "I'll just hot wire it" she pulled out her phone.

"Besides a killer and a all around criminal? " Nyx asked. "Even in jail you're doing something, bribing guards to get a private room with personal chefs. I'm wondering if you could make it in jail like a normal person"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back