• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Don't give me dat crap. Da whole 'you're your own person' speech is idiotic. I have the same face. The same brain. The same body. The same memories. The same fricken accent." Scout said. "I'm a bad copy, who did bad things."
"You sound just like Diana when we first uncovered who she was" she said. "Just cause you did bad things doesn't mean you ctan turn it around."

"I know, some people live in it" she said
"Ya can't save me quit tryin' you'd all be better off if ya just let it happen anyway." He said. "Dat's it. Get Peter up here maybe I can talk him into killing me dis time. Or Joey. I know he's always ready to pull the trigger." (Hint he sent a particular video to Diana)

"Ya can't save me quit tryin' you'd all be better off if ya just let it happen anyway." He said. "Dat's it. Get Peter up here maybe I can talk him into killing me dis time. Or Joey. I know he's always ready to pull the trigger."
" do you think Jeremy would want you to kill yourself? He was the one ho brought you here." Kala said.p

"I said Joey not Jeremy. I could care less what he wants." Scout said.

Jeremy looked at Diana. "Didn't he send you a video a while back?"
" I can see that." She said making a pencil and paper appear in her hands. She started writing things down.

Diana nods. " wanna see it?"

" I can see that." She said making a pencil and paper appear in her hands. She started writing things down.

Diana nods. " wanna see it?"
Jeremy nodded and watched the video.

"What do you want from me? Huh? To go into some story about how my childhood was so bad. I was cloned. I did bad things. I'm guilty end of story. I haven't done anything to have you all fawning over me like dis."

"I think Scout needs to rewatch his own video." Jeremy said. "Allyson can ya send that to Kala?"

Jeremy nodded and watched the video.

"What do you want from me? Huh? To go into some story about how my childhood was so bad. I was cloned. I did bad things. I'm guilty end of story. I haven't done anything to have you all fawning over me like dis."

"I think Scout needs to rewatch his own video." Jeremy said. "Allyson can ya send that to Kala?"
" I'm here because Jeremy asked me." She said.

Allyson nods. "Yeah I can send the video to the TV where they are." She sent the video and it automatically played on the TV in the room.

" I'm here because Jeremy asked me." She said.

Allyson nods. "Yeah I can send the video to the TV where they are." She sent the video and it automatically played on the TV in the room.
The video began to play. "Turn it off." Scout said not looking at the TV. "It's one video. And dat's all it was. One apology against a wave of fucked up things I've done. It doesn't stand."

" she would probably be mad but she would still love you." Kala smiled. "A mother will always love their child."
Scout went silent. "Just... Go." He said. The video finished playing. "Don't act like you know how it feels to be a copy of someone else. There's only one other person in this house who does."

Scout went silent. "Just... Go." He said. The video finished playing. "Don't act like you know how it feels to be a copy of someone else. There's only one other person in this house who does."
" yeah your right I don't know how you feel but I like to try" she stood up, the chair she was sitting in vanished. Kala left the room.

" yeah your right I don't know how you feel but I like to try" she stood up, the chair she was sitting in vanished. Kala left the room.
He looked at the wall. "Ma wouldn't see me as her son. She'd see me as a bad copy of her real son." He muttered to himself.

After awhile Diana walked in the room, she held a cookie jar. "Hungry?"
He looked at her. "Kinda." He said. "Not sure how good of a meal cookies make." He said. He closed his eyes. "I'm sorry. Dis is my fault." He said. "It's not fair for me to get off Scott free." He said guiltily. "It ain't fair to the people here dat I hurt."

He looked at her. "Kinda." He said. "Not sure how good of a meal cookies make." He said. He closed his eyes. "I'm sorry. Dis is my fault." He said. "It's not fair for me to get off Scott free." He said guiltily. "It ain't fair to the people here dat I hurt."
Diana set the cookie jar down. " probably not a good meal but I really like sweets." She untied him. "Its okay."

Diana set the cookie jar down. " probably not a good meal but I really like sweets." She untied him. "Its okay."
"Stop sayin' dat." He said. "It's not okay. I tortured you, got Maddy turned into a monster, and got Eris and Peter erased." He said. "Ya think they'd let anyone off with just a slap on the wrist?"

She was still out.
He set her on her sofa. He waited for her to wake up.

Last edited:
"Stop sayin' dat." He said. "It's not okay. I tortured you, got Maddy turned into a monster, and got Eris and Peter erased." He said. "Ya think they'd let anyone off with just a slap on the wrist?"

He set her on her sofa.
"Yeah but me and the baby are okay. They might, we forgive Joey a lot." She said.

"Yeah but me and the baby are okay. They might, we forgive Joey a lot." She said.
"Maddy lives in ignorance of the things he does. She ignores it. Everyone else overlooked because of her until they became friends with him and then started ignoring it themselves."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back